FFG Government Ministers caught again

Are the bots at a meeting to formulate a reply to your post?

Could well be.

They certainly don't like the glare of attention being focused on FFG ministers and junior ministers who are clearly up to no good and not abiding by the laws they legislate and hand down to the "little people".

This FiannaFail "cutehoorism" has been going on for decades but the mainstream media don't seem to want to investigate it (The Ditch scooping them yet again on a story about FFG) and only react then after someone else has lifted the lid.

The planning consultant that they hired didn't seem to think it was the wife who owned it but rather the TD. And to be honest, I think no matter who the politician or the party is, if they're married to someone who owns large properties to which the politician would even in the event of a divorce would surely be entitled to a portion, it would be no harm to say "my spouse owns X property".

But as ever SIPO has been hamstrung in trying to rein in errant politicians of all parties and none. We were promised by a Minister in this government that, after over a decade of campaigns to give SIPO more teeth, there would be an increase in the powers of SIPO this summer. A couple of months to go yet but there seems to be no movement so far.

Lol, you dipshit.

Not a word over 313k not accounted for in Sinn Feins accounts to SIPO and all over someone who wasnt a politician in 2001 looking for planning on his fathers land. You absolute party hack.

That dickhead Roman Shortall in The Ditch recently screwed his landlord out of 50k. Why don't they report on that rather than trawling ancient history looking for a scoop

If his wife is the registered owner as per your post, why does Collins have to put that in his declaration. Must TDs declare spousal interests as well?

They're trying to allege wrongdoing by Collins in 2001. He didnt marry his partner until 2010.

He was under no obligation to list his then girlfriends property.

Sounds like the Ditch have misrepresented the facts.

Again.

Lol, you dipshit.

Not a word over 313k not accounted for in Sinn Feins accounts to SIPO and all over someone who wasnt a politician in 2001 looking for planning on his fathers land. You absolute party hack.

That dickhead Roman Shortall in The Ditch recently screwed his landlord out of 50k. Why don't they report on that rather than trawling ancient history looking for a scoop

WHATABOUTARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

QUICK. Look over there👈👉👇

You've been exposed as the shill that you are dear. Probably best you leave this one to someone with even a sliver of more credibility :cool:

And they'll surely have a better effort at defence for what that Fianna Fail minister who got caught cheating and lying than "but...but...Sinn Féin"

WHATABOUTARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

QUICK. Look over there👈👉👇

You've been exposed as the shill that you are dear. Probably best you leave this one to someone with even a sliver of more credibility :cool:

And they'll surely have a better effort at defence for what that Fianna Fail minister who got caught cheating and lying than "but...but...Sinn Féin"

Like I said, you have nothing to say about the 313k hole in Sinn Fein's account but you are jumping up and down over a 22 year old planning application.

Run along you tragic Sinn Fein hack.

Like I said, you have nothing to say about the 313k hole in Sinn Fein's account but you are jumping up and down over a 22 year old planning application.

Run along you tragic Sinn Fein hack.

I already posted in response to your Sinn Fein question on the thread about Sinn Féin.

I know that you are UTTERLY fixated on Sinn Féin and its members but here in the FFG Ministers getting caught out again we are discussing (unsurprisingly to most except you and your ilk) FFG Ministers getting caught out again. I'd suggest you try to keep up but I don't want to be too harsh to you :cool:

Collins couldn't lie straight in the bed. Wasn't he involved with another soldier of destiny, timmy dooley I think in fraudulent voting a few years back. He looks like your typical gombeen man, as crooked as fuck

Collins couldn't lie straight in the bed. Wasn't he involved with another soldier of destiny, timmy dooley I think in fraudulent voting a few years back. He looks like your typical gombeen man, as crooked as fuck

So many of that party elite now seem to have gotten into politics for what they can get out of it not out of a sense of civic pride and duty and wanting to make this a better country for all. 😔

So many of that party elite now seem to have gotten into politics for what they can get out of it not out of a sense of civic pride and duty and wanting to make this a better country for all. 😔
Yeah. The day of the statesman /politician committed to public service is long gone I'm afraid." It's with o' leary in the grave"

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼