FFG Government Ministers caught again

And legally entitled to do so long before this Govt was in charge.

Vote Sinn Fein next time and everybody will be getting free houses, no bills and cheap food.

Things will be great for about 3 weeks.

Ah the anti-Sinn Féin magic money tree again.

Q: Who in SF ever said that there'll be free houses, no bills and cheap food?
A: Nobody.

But the FFG bots want to try scare the horses. Funny that.

Up to you to prove it.

Otherwise you are just spouting the usual semi-confused legalistic grievance nonsense.

I would suggest that it is impossible to definitively prove someone had an opinion at a given time.

You asked why such a case wasn't taken, you were given your answer, and now you're just being facetious in an effort to deflect.

Q: Who in SF ever said that there'll be free houses, no bills and cheap food?
A: Nobody.
That is the whole easy solutions to complex problems voter demographic gone then.

The S.F. all for housing but local communities also need to be consulted blocking politics is now being applied to their policy on refugees.

Thanks Mary Lou.

I would suggest that it is impossible to definitively prove someone had an opinion at a given time.

You asked why such a case wasn't taken, you were given your answer, and now you're just being facetious in an effort to deflect.
Because you are just spouting nonsense (Leo, Michael and the A.G. are stitching us all up right now over brandies).

Because you are just spouting nonsense (Leo, Michael and the A.G. are stitching us all up right now over brandies).

Do you think it's purely by accident that various governments happened upon a policy to not pay their citizens the money they were due? Or that their hand-picked AG's happened to think that was the correct legal course to take at the time even though it contravened the constitutional rights of the individual citizens?

Do you think it's purely by accident that various governments happened upon a policy to not pay their citizens the money they were due? Or that their hand-picked AG's happened to think that was the correct legal course to take at the time even though it contravened the constitutional rights of the individual citizens?
No, it is an elite conspiracy of "hand-picked" well-heeled individuals coming to an agreed legal consensus to thwart the Irish citizens while at the same time protecting the State at every single turn.

Not any more I grant you, but Yeats was a government colleague of much of the current government members and he chose to arrogantly pontificate to the masses in similar fashion. But when he fell out of favour we are still told he's entitled to public sympathy.
Fact check:
Yates was a minister from 1994 to 1997. Which current government members were also in government then?

Hadn't realized it was SO long ago. Seems he'd gone in 1997 so you're right and I was wrong. I see he receives annual pension payments of €74,836 from his time in politics.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

15th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Maicn

Fred Zeppelins, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼