FFG Government Ministers caught again

So why did 2 of " SF " shout " Up the RA " when they were elected to the Dail ?

Are you suggesting that anyone who shouts "Up the RA" is de facto against democracy??? :oops:

You're akin to that English TV presenter trying to lecture a member of the Irish women's soccer team on history Otto.

Don't your pals in FG have their own social media presence. Fairly sure Leo the Liar, leader of Fine Gael for quite a while now, invested in an awful lot of bots for the party. Cultish behaviour from an absolute cult!
Doesn't Sinn Fein have a bot Farm in Serbia?

Congratulations.

25 years of not slaughtering and maiming people who disagree with you.

Well done.

How long did Fianna Fail spend not slaughtering or maiming people that disagreed with them before they were put in government? Less than 10 years. And not alone that - the Minister for Justice Kevin O'Higgins was assassinated in Dublin on his way to Mass less than 5 years earlier, and then when they got in Fianna Fail had an amnesty for IRA prisoners.

But now it suits the FFGers to say 25 years isn't long enough for SF to be kept out of government because of what the IRA did. "Don't you dare try muscle in on our sweet game of pass the parcel" - "Don't do what we do, do what we say" :rolleyes:

Not that I know of. Does FFG have a bot farm in Australia?:rolleyes:

Meanwhile, here in Ireland on this thread about FFG Ministers, there are FFG Ministers embroiled in yet another scandal........
Look over there......................

Sinn Féin has confirmed two party supporters based in Serbia are involved in managing their Facebook accounts.

Are you just not in the loop?

Look over there......................

Sinn Féin has confirmed two party supporters based in Serbia are involved in managing their Facebook accounts.

Are you just not in the loop?
Says a guy who comes on the thread clearly labelled

FFG Government Ministers caught again​

and posts about Sinn Féin. You couldn't mark your brass neck with a blow torch Stacey!

As for your allegation about SF supporters managing a Facebook account in Serbia I guess I'm not in that loop. I never was on Facebook 😇

Now, have you anything to say about the latest scandal that FFG Ministers are embroiled in or Leo's aversion to telling the truth?

Many far right nationalist extremists adopt the mantra of seeking to impose “editorial control,” along with a distrust of what they refer to as “mainstream media,” and a call to “look after our own first.”

It’s important to ignore these principles as they can often lead to authoritarianism.

Says a guy who comes on the thread clearly labelled

FFG Government Ministers caught again​

and posts about Sinn Féin. You couldn't mark your brass neck with a blow torch Stacey!

As for your allegation about SF supporters managing a Facebook account in Serbia I guess I'm not in that loop. I never was on Facebook 😇

Now, have you anything to say about the latest scandal that FFG Ministers are embroiled in or Leo's aversion to telling the truth?
No one said that you were on Facebook.

You as a full-time public servant might be able to enlighten us all about State prudence financially versus citizens rights for public services etc.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Murry
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

17th Nov 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼