FFG Government Ministers caught again

Soundy its not that FG people are what you refer to as a cult

I think FG people give people the benefit of the doubt and also hold people on high regard.

Quite obviously the same cannot be said for other political parties / organisations

Soundy its not that FG people are what you refer to as a cult

I think FG people give people the benefit of the doubt and also hold people on high regard.

Quite obviously the same cannot be said for other political parties / organisations

Really? Leo Varadkar a known and proven liar, has been caught telling porkies again. It was predicted that as sure as night follows day he would - a LEOpard doesn't change it's spots, and Leo won't stop lying.

But it doesn't phase him in the least and it clearly doesn't phase his followers. Indeed they who are quick to point the finger at others insist FG is not a cult it's the OTHER political parties that are cults. 😂

What a world you must live in Otto:cool:

Really? Leo Varadkar a known and proven liar, has been caught telling porkies again. It was predicted that as sure as night follows day he would - a LEOpard doesn't change it's spots, and Leo won't stop lying.

But it doesn't phase him in the least and it clearly doesn't phase his followers. Indeed they who are quick to point the finger at others insist FG is not a cult it's the OTHER political parties that are cults. 😂

What a world you must live in Otto:cool:
Unlike yourself I have the capacity to see that Leo can be arrogant and perhaps FG could have a better leader.
They are not perfect by any means, I never said they were.
Does that follow on with your suggestion of a cult ?
Politics in this country is in the pits and good people are no longer drawn to it.

So all parties are bad, I just think FG are the best of a bad lot.

Unlike yourself I have the capacity to see that Leo can be arrogant and perhaps FG could have a better leader.
They are not perfect by any means, I never said they were.
Does that follow on with your suggestion of a cult ?
Politics in this country is in the pits and good people are no longer drawn to it.

So all parties are bad, I just think FG are the best of a bad lot.

You're the one that bandies about the "cult" allegations here Otto. You're very quick to accuse others of cultish behaviour but when such allegedly cultish behaviour is pointed out within FG and their support you say it's not a cult.

"All parties are bad" only if the electorate let them away with it. For 100 years the two sides of the Civil War politics have treated being in government like their plaything and despite one scandal after another seem to think they're entitled to govern, and heaven forbid if SF were to get in.

Sinn Fein might not be the panacea to all our ills, but putting them in government would sure as hell rock FFG out of their "Shur we can do as we please and the people will still (have to) elect us" stupor.

You're the one that bandies about the "cult" allegations here Otto. You're very quick to accuse others of cultish behaviour but when such allegedly cultish behaviour is pointed out within FG and their support you say it's not a cult.

"All parties are bad" only if the electorate let them away with it. For 100 years the two sides of the Civil War politics have treated being in government like their plaything and despite one scandal after another seem to think they're entitled to govern, and heaven forbid if SF were to get in.

Sinn Fein might not be the panacea to all our ills, but putting them in government would sure as hell rock FFG out of their "Shur we can do as we please and the people will still (have to) elect us" stupor.
What were the politician's here meant to do?

Refuse to govern on behalf of the citizens?

The citizens that elected them and they only govern by the citizens consent?

Sinn Fein/IRA are only recent converts to democracy and they boycotted the Dail etc as they decided to stick with the murder and mayhem route.

It's like a scene out of Flash Gordon - Stacey's ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂

Hilarious the way the FFGers keep trying to link the current Sinn Féin with the defunct (P)IRA in an effort to deflect from their party getting caught "hole open" yet again!

Sinn Fein are committed to democracy a hell of a lot longer than Fianna Fail were when FF first entered Government here. In fact, so linked were Fianna Fail to non-democratic means at the time some of their TDs took guns into the Dail with them when first entering Government.

So spare us the "are only recent converts to democracy" schtick given that it's 25 years on since they committed to exclusively democratic means to achieve their goals

Just to add.

The " politicians " in SF/IRA are the lowest of the low, in all aspects of standards

I do refer to them as cult and it is their methods in social media has led to this

It's like a scene out of Flash Gordon - Stacey's ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂

Hilarious the way the FFGers keep trying to link the current Sinn Féin with the defunct (P)IRA in an effort to deflect from their party getting caught "hole open" yet again!

Sinn Fein are committed to democracy a hell of a lot longer than Fianna Fail were when FF first entered Government here. In fact, so linked were Fianna Fail to non-democratic means at the time some of their TDs took guns into the Dail with them when first entering Government.

So spare us the "are only recent converts to democracy" schtick given that it's 25 years on since they committed to exclusively democratic means to achieve their goals
So why did 2 of " SF " shout " Up the RA " when they were elected to the Dail ?

Congratulations.

25 years of not slaughtering and maiming people who disagree with you.

Well done.

Just to add.

The " politicians " in SF/IRA are the lowest of the low, in all aspects of standards

I do refer to them as cult and it is their methods in social media has led to this

Don't your pals in FG have their own social media presence. Fairly sure Leo the Liar, leader of Fine Gael for quite a while now, invested in an awful lot of bots for the party. Cultish behaviour from an absolute cult!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

1st Nov 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Route66

Cantys, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼