FFG Government Ministers caught again

We know Earl likes that kind of thing but personally I don't think it a good look when politicians resort to telling journalists who are asking polite questions to "“Fuck off and leave (them) alone".
And I think it reflects rather badly on the caliber of our politicians when someone with such a crude reaction is elevated to the position of Minister to be honest.
Who is "we" ya flaming galoot? How do you know they asked the question politely? As for them being journalists, lmfao.

It would be deemed commercial as the storage relates to the office rather than domestic so technically it is a change of use.
Interestingly the law states that for a change of use to require planning it must be "material". What is deemed material is anyones guess. Shur why not have it tested in the courts....it's not as if they're clogged up with planning issues as it is!!
Interesting! So if someone stores files in a home office does that change the use to commercial?

We know Earl likes that kind of thing but personally I don't think it a good look when politicians resort to telling journalists who are asking polite questions to "“Fuck off and leave (them) alone".
And I think it reflects rather badly on the caliber of our politicians when someone with such a crude reaction is elevated to the position of Minister to be honest.
You have such a strange issue with women swearing...

You have such a strange issue with women swearing...

I think it generally indicates a lack of wit that someone has to pepper their speech with swearies as though that somehow lends an emphasis that other words can't, and I do think it a particularly unladylike trait.

Interesting! So if someone stores files in a home office does that change the use to commercial?
No, the change of use has already taken place by converting a portion of the home to an office.
Not a planner so not 100% certain but afaik a home office is not considered a "material change of use" and therefore does not require planning. An example of a material change of use would be having a hairdressers, small creche etc within your property as this affects neighbours with increased traffic etc.

No, the change of use has already taken place by converting a portion of the home to an office.
Not a planner so not 100% certain but afaik a home office is not considered a "material change of use" and therefore does not require planning. An example of a material change of use would be having a hairdressers, small creche etc within your property as this affects neighbours with increased traffic etc.
Thanks for that!

Hard to see how storing files would run foul of that, unless it is that it is bring used only for storage and there isn't a residential use maybe?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Sunday & Bank Holiday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼