FFG Government Ministers caught again

Another deflection from Stacky. When you get something wrong you just shouldn't respond like the rest of us do.
Niall Collins has already explained himself under Dail privilege.

Are errors on an application form for a grant of planning permission really an issue in 2023 as he qualified under the 1999 planning act.

Inspecting old paperwork from over 20 years ago looking for "fraud" in procedural issues is a bit desperate.

Why is this happening now?

S.F. hung themselves out to dry recently over €1k+ of Pascals election posters spend but shared themselves in vast sums of expenses issues themselves over several elections.

Did The Ditch expose that?

No.

Are errors on an application form for a grant of planning permission really an issue in 2023 as he qualified under the 1999 planning act.

Inspecting old paperwork from over 20 years ago looking for "fraud" in procedural issues is a bit desperate.

S.F. hung themselves out to dry recently over €1k+ of Pascals election posters spend but shared themselves in vast sums of expenses issues themselves over several elections.

No.
In fairness the Ditch did highlight SF finance man Des Mackin having multiple properties and breaching planning laws and having a tenant
living in sub standard conditions,

In fairness the Ditch did highlight SF finance man Des Mackin having multiple properties and breaching planning laws and having a tenant
living in sub standard conditions,
They really need to consistently go after all non-paying chancers.

The Web Summit picks the wrong man to ask for a freebie​

Paddy Cosgrave: remuneration dispute with British historian Guy Walters.

John Burns
Irish Times
Fri Mar 3 2023 - 05:00
One speaker we definitely won’t be seeing at the Web Summit’s tech conference in June is Guy Walters. The British historian was emailed by its media team in Dublin last Monday, inviting him “to lead discussions on our future-focused panels as a moderator”. To illustrate the importance of the event, Walters was told there would be 40,000 attendees, 1,000 journalists and 500 “top” speakers.

His ensuing phone call with the Web Summit was short and not so sweet, however. “I was quite surprised to be asked to moderate a tech conference on the other side of the Atlantic,” the Wiltshire-based historian told Any Other Business. “They called me up after the email exchange and said: ‘How easily can you get to Toronto?’ I said I could get there, ‘but presumably you are going to pay for my flight?’ [The reply was] ‘Ah, we were hoping you could get there yourself. If it’s easier to get to Lisbon, we are going to have a conference there too…’

“But I said: ‘You are not going to pay me for that either?’ ‘No.’ I asked: ‘Well, are you going to pay me a fee?’ ‘No.’”

End of conversation. Walters took to Twitter afterwards to alert others who might be approached by the Web Summit.

We received no reply from their press officer to a request for comment.

No.
The Ditch come up with a crap story.

SF/IRA Bots cum in their pants, without the brain power as is only natural with them of course.

The accused politician address the Dail

Nothing to it.

Meanwhile SF/IRA have a whole lot of financial issues that need to be looked into.

SF/IRA = Scum

https://www.ontheditch.com/heather-humphreys/

Heather Humphreys today refused to explain to The Ditch why she’s never sought planning permission for using two derelict residential properties she owns as office storage.

Minister for social protection Humphreys, when asked about the two undeclared residential flats above her Cootehill constituency office, told The Ditch, “Fuck off and leave me alone."

Cavan–Monaghan TD Humphreys declared in her most recent Dáil register her ownership of her constituency office. Her declaration however doesn’t mention the two residential properties, each with its own Eircode, on the property’s two upper floors.

The Ditch called to the property today and encountered Humphreys getting out of her garda-driven Audi A6.

Having knocked on the door of the office, The Ditch asked Humphreys about the two derelict flats above her office.

Humphreys told The Ditch she uses the two flats for storage space for her constituency office.

“Up here? Above me? Well they’re storage for the office here,” she said.

The Ditch asked Humphreys whether she had sought planning permission to change the use of the flats to office space. She has not sought permission, which is required under planning law.

Rather than answer the question, Humphreys asked who the two Ditch journalists were.

When told, she said, “Do you know what youse boys do? Fuck off and leave me alone.”

The two residential flats above Humphreys’s office are, from the exterior, in a state of dereliction, with curtains partly drawn over the first-storey property.

As of May last summer there were just more than 1,000 people on the Cavan County Council waiting list for social housing.

Plus ca change as Delboy might say

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼