Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

A Spanish man, living in Ireland is not a migrant?

The High King lost it, while also supporting far-right agitators by proxy.
I am not surprised. THK is a cunt of the highest order.

You are getting aright ol roasting on this thread mate.
A migrant could be anyone not living in his own place of birth. Move to Derry you're a migrant.
Point being a Spaniard or someone from the north doesn't need a visa to move, live or work here while someone from outside the EU does.

Glad to see I don't have you rattled off your nut you thick cunt.
:lol!:

A migrant could be anyone not living in his own place of birth. Move to Derry you're a migrant.
Point being a Spaniard or someone from the north doesn't need a visa to move, live or work here while someone from outside the EU does.

Glad to see I don't have you rattled off your nut you thick cunt.
:lol!:

1711121467736.png

They are still a migrant though, and that's the point.*

*and yes the issue of NI and the ROI is an edge case, used by lazy cunts to hide their own racism.

They are still a migrant though, and that's the point.*

*and yes the issue of NI and the ROI is an edge case, used by lazy cunts to hide their own racism.
We are all migrants on that score m8.
The simply point is he is perfectly entitled to be here without a visa as long as he wants.

On edge case. 😂
What a Langer.

Well Mattielockssays he does nothing which is a lie. She gets a lot wrong for someone whi says she only deals in facts 🙄
I couldn't give a fuck about blighe just that our housing and services cannot cope with immigration which he says is the case, a fact!
I know I know…..don’t listen to what anyone says he’s a great catch!!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jimmy Lee

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼