Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

"The seven other men were granted bail on condition they leave Killarney to reside at garda-approved addresses in Meelick, Co Clare, and Clonakilty, Co Cork, in the case of three Algerians; while the four Georgian men are to reside in Louth and Laois".

The decision made to relocate some of the twenty men who were involved in a serious public order incident at a migrant centre at a Killarney Hotel last Sunday to Clonakilty, has been described by Deputy Michael Collins as being “totally wrong” due to the danger it poses to the people of West Cork.

Speaking from his West Cork Constituency, Deputy Collins said,
“it is obvious due to the seriousness of the crimes committed in Killarney over the weekend where many lives were in danger and due to shocking behavioural issues in Killarney, that these Georgian and Algerian men should not be relocated anywhere in Ireland this is simply the state kicking the can down the road and putting other people’s lives in danger.
Reading from reports which came from the Courts yesterday the Irish authorities have no documentation or know nothing about the history of many of these men, who were involved in the serious incidents over the weekend in Killarney.
It was openly stated in Court that in one of the cases Gardai admitted that they had no documentation on one of the main suspect, but that the French authorities would have, as all asylum seekers have to have documentation before entering France which this suspect did.
Conditions have been put on these suspects before sending them to the asylum centre in Clonakilty, but this is an outrageous decision by the state to move highly dangerous people from one area to another when they know many could well be involved in serious crimes.
I have contacted Minister Gorman yesterday evening and asked him to immediately adopt a strict policy that all asylum breaking serious laws in our state, must face deportation not relocation in Ireland, so that we can protect our people from this kind of serious law and order breakdown.

“Clonakilty is a growing town with people from all over the world living here, but all living peacefully,” the TD said.
“My fear is that this will not continue if decisions are made to relocate people involved in serious crimes to West Cork and is a decision I completely oppose”.

"The seven other men were granted bail on condition they leave Killarney to reside at garda-approved addresses in Meelick, Co Clare, and Clonakilty, Co Cork, in the case of three Algerians; while the four Georgian men are to reside in Louth and Laois".

The decision made to relocate some of the twenty men who were involved in a serious public order incident at a migrant centre at a Killarney Hotel last Sunday to Clonakilty, has been described by Deputy Michael Collins as being “totally wrong” due to the danger it poses to the people of West Cork.

Speaking from his West Cork Constituency, Deputy Collins said,

“Clonakilty is a growing town with people from all over the world living here, but all living peacefully,” the TD said.
“My fear is that this will not continue if decisions are made to relocate people involved in serious crimes to West Cork and is a decision I completely oppose”.
It's fine. Let the government keep burying their heads in the sand re: their immigration polices and mass amnesties it will blow up in their faces eventually. We need voters to get in the faces of ff/fg about this. They are capable of changing this they just need a little more reduction in their poll percentages to actually do anything about it.

I add that I am not a sinn fein person as they want even more of this nonsense. I want the current parties to learn their lesson and u-turn. Putting in an aussie style immigration system.

It's fine. Let the government keep burying their heads in the sand re: their immigration polices and mass amnesties it will blow up in their faces eventually. We need voters to get in the faces of ff/fg about this. They are capable of changing this they just need a little more reduction in their poll percentages to actually do anything about it.

I add that I am not a sinn fein person as they want even more of this nonsense. I want the current parties to learn their lesson and u-turn. Putting in an aussie style immigration system.
Aussie-style system would make the most sense and lead to a far more cohesive integration than the examples set by Sweden, Belgium, France, Germany, etc.

The problem is we have gone so far in the other direction that it will be hard to put the genie back in the bottle.
We have given citizenship to those that disrespected the country's laws. We have allowed failed asylum seekers to perpetually contest their deportation rulings. We promote own-door accommodation for those seeking asylum across the third world. We give student visas away like confetti.

There's even a huge push from within the government and media to overturn the Irish citizenship referendum.

Asking questions about any of these policies and their effects on housing, wages etc means you are a racist.
Remember, only racists ask questions or notice things. It's science.
Keep the head down Mick and mind your own business, that's a good lad.

Aussie-style system would make the most sense and lead to a far more cohesive integration than the examples set by Sweden, Belgium, France, Germany, etc.

The problem is we have gone so far in the other direction that it will be hard to put the genie back in the bottle.
We have given citizenship to those that disrespected the country's laws. We have allowed failed asylum seekers to perpetually contest their deportation rulings. We promote own-door accommodation for those seeking asylum across the third world. We give student visas away like confetti.

There's even a huge push from within the government and media to overturn the Irish citizenship referendum.

Asking questions about any of these policies and their effects on housing, wages etc means you are a racist. It's science.
Remember, only racists ask questions or notice things. Keep the head down Mick and mind your own business, that's a good lad.
Spoken like a true puppet of the far right

Vile

Is the far right in the room with you now pal?

They are all facts. Feel free to contest them if you like.

It's funny to see how propagandized the Irish have become with questions on migration.
In that regard, the state media and NGOs have earned their crust from the government.

Mainstream centrist positions are considered "far roysh":
If I outstayed my visa in the US, I would not be rewarded with citizenship. I would be barred from the country for about 20 years.
If I showed up in Brazil as a climate refugee, I would be laughed at, and not promised own-door accommodation after 6 months of living in a B&B.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼