F.A. Cup Thread

ead16a00206ecf77c73e2ad9c2d474e4.jpg

I dunno m8s this looks an awful lot like Shabbs questioning the worth of the Cup

Screenshot_20220514-213548_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20220514-213706_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I guess Chelsea wernt really 'crying' after losing today. No big deal. Or 'worthless' if you like.

Last edited:
The reason City have been so dominant domestically, cups and all, is because of their squad depth and quality. They were able to play second strings until the finals almost and coast through rounds.

Liverpool’s squad is catching up. Diaz a huge addition. Still needs a back-up RB in which the team doesn’t lose all of its creativity. Aside from that, teams understandably rest players in the cups and that’s why they get knocked out.

It’s no shock the 3 strongest squads made the semis. And Palace.
For all the talk of big clubs not pursuing cups, the roll of honour says something very different. They win more cups now, not less

View attachment 12182

I dunno m8s this looks an awful lot like Shabbs questioning the worth of the Cup

View attachment 12180

View attachment 12181

I guess Chelsea wernt really 'crying' after losing today. No big deal. Or 'worthless' if you like.
Show me worthless in there m8?

The sentiments still ring true. Every club rotates heavily in the cup until the final. Even City did it in the semi. Does it make it worthless? No. Does it carry the weight it once did? Not a chance.

Absolutely hilarious you’ve spent the night searching the forum for me saying it’s worthless and you still didn’t find it. My sentiments aren’t any different today as to what they always were. Everyone knows the domestic cups are bottom of the list for the CL clubs.

Show me worthless in there m8?

The sentiments still ring true. Every club rotates heavily in the cup until the final. Even City did it in the semi. Does it make it worthless? No. Does it carry the weight it once did? Not a chance.

Absolutely hilarious you’ve spent the night searching the forum for me saying it’s worthless and you still didn’t find it. My sentiments aren’t any different today as to what they always were. Everyone knows the domestic cups are bottom of the list for the CL clubs.

No need to get so upset m8.

660ds2.jpg

It happens, move on with your life.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Amigo The Devil
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

21st Jul 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼