Eoghan Harris?

I remember Eoghan Harris telling the story of when he was in College he wanted to join the IRA. He was examined on the Black Book and then was asked was he was prepared to shoot a man. He said no so his request to join was rejected. God knows if he said yes he might have been sent of missions such as shooting Jean mcconvill Eamon Collins etc

I remember Eoghan Harris telling the story of when he was in College he wanted to join the IRA. He was examined on the Black Book and then was asked was he was prepared to shoot a man. He said no so his request to join was rejected. God knows if he said yes he might have been sent of missions such as shooting Jean mcconvill Eamon Collins etc
What's the black book?

Didn't know Harris is colour blind...learn something new every day

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Joe Mac

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼