Eoghan Harris?

A few months ago varadkar said he could see a unit Ireland in his lifetime, moore was on the gavin Reilly show one Sunday morning, Reilly said after the break we will discuss varadkars opinion on United Ireland, you could hear Moore sniggering in the background, it was childish carry on by her,

@BrianMahon

'Eoghan Harris has filed Circuit Court defamation proceedings against Aoife Moore, a political reporter for the Irish Examiner, who is in turn suing him for defamation in the High Court'.

@aoifegracemoore

'I'm a political correspondent'.

:lol!:

A few months ago varadkar said he could see a unit Ireland in his lifetime, moore was on the gavin Reilly show one Sunday morning, Reilly said after the break we will discuss varadkars opinion on United Ireland, you could hear Moore sniggering in the background, it was childish carry on by her,

Course it was :roll:

I wonder who has had their nose put so far out of joint by yer wan that they're bankrolling Harris on this.

I mean he previously said he wasn't a man of substance didn't he?

'Eoghan’s unique ability to convey complex arguments with polemical authority ensured that he was listened to across the political spectrum'.

https://europeanconservative.com/articles/essay/solidarity-with-the-silenced/

'if pseudonymity is usefully employed against oppressive regimes, it should also be deployed in defence of democracy

I will not meekly follow the standard script for the cancelled—abject apologies and pleas for free speech. I make no apology for my Twitter account—and Sinn Féin doesn’t believe in free speech. I will not go gently to my grave. I will fight Sinn Féin fascism with my last breath'.

A compelling read.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Roamer
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

10th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼