English football hooligans embarrassment.

I hope the po-pos get stuck in and give out some good beatings.

More lightly just dazzle em with their white flags.

I don't care what anybody says: going in to the old port area of Marseilles chanting "Isis Isis, Where Are You?" takes a lot of guts drunk or sober. No matter what you may think, you have to admire the bulldog spirit.

Lol, too funny, are all these football hooligans Britain first lads or wha?

It is a soccer thing, a sport followed by lower classes who just do not know how to behave.
This carry on does not occur when England play rugby.

I don't care what anybody says: going in to the old port area of Marseilles chanting "Isis Isis, Where Are You?" takes a lot of guts drunk or sober. No matter what you may think, you have to admire the bulldog spirit.

...more like inbred stupidity.

Don't these pissheads realise that the French police have enough to do in order to keep everyone safe from a high potential terrorist incident instead of rounding up these drunken fucking yobs. FFS like!

...more like inbred stupidity.

Don't these pissheads realise that the French police have enough to do in order to keep everyone safe from a high potential terrorist incident instead of rounding up these drunken fucking yobs. FFS like!

True enough.

I wonder do the same lads walk around their own towns/cities screaming for Isis to come out and fight em?

Yeah the English fans have a fantastic reputation on their travels. This is completely out of character. A few locals have caused all this. The same locals that probably caused it at the last tournament English fans were at too.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Laugh Gaff Comedy

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼