Engine trouble!!

Alright lads, thanks for opening my eyes a bit on the subject. Saying that, i don't think it helped my situation any bit. Anyway maggot, if hang doesn't know what he's talking about why don't you enlighten us with your views on the German cars instead of throwing in the odd one liner.

munkyhed said:
Alright lads, thanks for opening my eyes a bit on the subject. Saying that, i don't think it helped my situation any bit. Anyway maggot, if hang doesn't know what he's talking about why don't you enlighten us with your views on the German cars instead of throwing in the odd one liner.

Like I'm going to waste me time writing out a paragraph on German cars for some newbie!

...anyway, I was messin'/windin' him. Something people do to have a bit of a laugh.

Give it time and you too can do this. Not till you hit 5,000 posts though!

Hang_Sandwich said:
fuck you biy, did you buy that VW A4 yet?

Na biy, still have NO car. The Supra was sold a few weeks ago.

Driving a van the whole time. Getting really sick of it!

Into cars and dont have one to spin around in...BOLLOCKS so it is!

maggot said:
Na biy, still have NO car. The Supra was sold a few weeks ago.

Driving a van the whole time. Getting really sick of it!

Into cars and dont have one to spin around in...BOLLOCKS so it is!

haha like being 16 all over again - get yourself some max power magazines now and you'll be sorted

maggot said:
Like I'm going to waste me time writing out a paragraph on German cars for some newbie!

...anyway, I was messin'/windin' him. Something people do to have a bit of a laugh.

Give it time and you too can do this. Not till you hit 5,000 posts though!

If you'l notice maggot i registered on this site a mere 2 months after you. You can hardly call me a newbie. Just cos i'm not somehow glued to my desk and replying to any oul thread crying out for attention!
I know you were windin him up but i was only tryin to do the same to you.
Hold on there now and i'll post 5,000 random bits of rubbish so i can get your opinion.

munkyhed said:
If you'l notice maggot i registered on this site a mere 2 months after you. You can hardly call me a newbie. Just cos i'm not somehow glued to my desk and replying to any oul thread crying out for attention!
I know you were windin him up but i was only tryin to do the same to you.
Hold on there now and i'll post 5,000 random bits of rubbish so i can get your opinion.

TYPICAL dumbass reply.

'Tis like ye copy and paste the same reply to people that upset yeah.

Now, FUCK OFF NEWBIE!

maggot said:
TYPICAL dumbass reply.

'Tis like ye copy and paste the same reply to people that upset yeah.

Now, FUCK OFF NEWBIE!

Like you could upset me biy,

littleblackbook.jpg

This is my little black where i keep a list of my enemies..
On the day of Judgement i'll be lookin for those listed.

You're in. :evil:

I had a similar problem with an older car with the throttle settling at 3000rpm. I found that a bit if WD40 at ethier end of the throttle cable worked for me as for the starting there's a lot of electronics in those Audi's let a main dealer hook it up to there diagnostics machine for a better and more calculated idea of whats wrong. stay away from side of the road mechanics on this one! Sell it on as soon as its fixed!!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

3rd May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼