Engine trouble!!

Hang_Sandwich said:
what are you looking for though, performance , two or four door?

personally i'd get a 1997 1998 impreza WRX an ITR an R33 GTS T skyline a 200sx or a 180sx but thats just me

Sorry Hang, i'm a bit of a pussy when it comes to cars, i like my car to be more comfortable than actually being ready for rally. Don't think i'd honestly be suited for either of those cars..... I'd much prefer a big ass Jaguar or Bently rather than gettin a Maserati or somethin made for speed... if ya get what i mean!

Hang_Sandwich said:
I get Tuner myself - its all performance - no bodystyling at all - some good offerers on performace parts from japan and lists some places here aswell.

Also just get the top gears mags, used to get redline and max power years ago but i don't have the any interest on how many playstations i can cram into my car to be honest

Got max power today to see what its like these days.

Put it down after 5 minutes.

That B4 is growing on me. mmmmmmm.

Must have a look into Tuner. As you said, bodykits, DVD's and playstations
aren't what i'm looking for in a mag these days. The fella working with me is into that kind of thing. Then again, hes only 20. I just shake my head when he tells me the plans he has for his car.

Hes a bit like that langer, Boyracer! :)

munkyhed said:
Sorry Hang, i'm a bit of a pussy when it comes to cars, i like my car to be more comfortable than actually being ready for rally. Don't think i'd honestly be suited for either of those cars..... I'd much prefer a big ass Jaguar or Bently rather than gettin a Maserati or somethin made for speed... if ya get what i mean!

I'm sure you'd pick up a nice, 1998, Lexus IS 200.
The beams tuned one (220bhp) would start at around the €17,000 but
the basic 2lt would be a lot cheaper than that. €13,000 maybe? In and
around that anyway.

lexus_is200_04_11_04.jpg

lexus_is200a.jpg

Lads, got the Audi back on friday. All problems sorted. New temperature sensor and some kind of valve thing and some other part. Wasn't too expensive at all. Only cost 165 quid. And she's motoring perfectly now. Happy camper i am. I'll have to give it a few weeks before i think about changing. The Lexus sounds nice tho!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

12th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼