Dublin... Is a fucking shithole

Sinn Fein will propose to put the licence fee back in everyone's pocket, even the people who don't have a TV
I dont get their promise to put a months rent back in renters pockets, Do they include all renters?
Take a couple who are happy to rent and have a combined income of 150k, Are they entitled to the rebate while a couple struggling with a mortgage with a
combined income of 60k get nothing?

Sinn Fein will propose to put the licence fee back in everyone's pocket, even the people who don't have a TV
tree-money.gif

I dont get their promise to put a months rent back in renters pockets, Do they include all renters?
Take a couple who are happy to rent and have a combined income of 150k, Are they entitled to the rebate while a couple struggling with a mortgage with a
combined income of 60k get nothing?

This is Sinn Fein we're talking about, don't concern yourself with such mundane technicalities

Also, what will they be classing as a months rent? A 5 bed house in Ballsbridge, or a Bungalow in Longford?

The shite they come out with is unbelievable.

Those suspended sentences will stamp out this fraud. Give me your details if you get caught, the stupid Irish will not put you in Jail Just make up some stupid excuse, and they will believe you, they are called the thick Irish for a reason.
On a bit of a rant this morning aren't we................bloody foreigners gov!!!

Those suspended sentences will stamp out this fraud. Give me your details if you get caught, the stupid Irish will not put you in Jail Just make up some stupid excuse, and they will believe you, they are called the thick Irish for a reason.
Shut up you xenophobic bigot.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼