Dublin... Is a fucking shithole

Maybe I don't like the way some guests in our country are committing crime, it makes me angry to see Gang Rape and people being Butchered, and old people been defrauded of their life-savings. If I want to highlight it that's up to me or should we brush it under the carpet like the child grooming in the UK.

How did you even hear about these crimes in the first place as according to you they were somehow "brushed under the carpet"?

Have you even addressed the native criminal population and try to convince them to lead by example for our much needed and newly arrived foreign guests by not committing any crimes themselves?

What happens if a "guest" to this country actually stops a crime occurring? Do they at least get a free voucher for €100 from Aldi?

How are you going to deal with and publicly highlight all the Irish criminal individuals and violent Irish gangs committing crimes in the U.K. ,E.U., U.S.A. & Australia etc defrauding people from pensioners to drug addicts?

How did you even hear about these crimes in the first place as according to you they were somehow "brushed under the carpet"?

Have you even addressed the native criminal population and try to convince them to lead by example for our much needed and newly arrived foreign guests by not committing any crimes themselves?

What happens if a "guest" to this country actually stops a crime occurring? Do they at least get a free voucher for €100 from Aldi?

How are you going to deal with and publicly highlight all the Irish criminal individuals and violent Irish gangs committing crimes in the U.K. ,E.U., U.S.A. & Australia etc defrauding people from pensioners to drug addicts?
When was the last time an Irishman beheaded two random men that weren't gang affiliated?

When was the last time an Irishman beheaded two random men that weren't gang affiliated?
Why, only 2 years ago.....

18/01/2020 · Crime experts have warned Ireland's gang warfare crisis is spiralling out of control in the wake of the filmed beheading of a teenage boy on Sunday night. The body of 17-year-old Keane Mulready-Woods was found on an estate in Drogheda north of Dublin, in a feared violent escalation of the city's turf wars.

Is this like a competition or something?

My sentence" or should we brush it under the carpet like the child grooming in the UK." Your sentence "according to you, they were somehow "brushed under the carpet" You did not even read what i said and tried to twist it. So you are obviously a twit of the highest order.

You are just a standard issue neighbourhood semi-ignorant xenophobe victim of your own stupidity.

Why, only 2 years ago.....

18/01/2020 · Crime experts have warned Ireland's gang warfare crisis is spiralling out of control in the wake of the filmed beheading of a teenage boy on Sunday night. The body of 17-year-old Keane Mulready-Woods was found on an estate in Drogheda north of Dublin, in a feared violent escalation of the city's turf wars.

Is this like a competition or something?
Not gang affiliated. This was random. You don't read do you?

Maybe I don't like the way some guests in our country are committing crime, it makes me angry to see Gang Rape and people being Butchered, and old people been defrauded of their life-savings. If I want to highlight it that's up to me or should we brush it under the carpet like the child grooming in the UK.
Are you Tictac?

Do you have any stats to back up how bad these immigrants are? Like the percentage of crime in Ireland committed by non-nationals versus the percentage of the overall population made up of non-nationals?

Based on the articles you consistently highlight I would say it is very high!!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

29th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Niamh Bury

Old Oak, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼