Dublin... Is a fucking shithole

Their penny pinching has bitten them in the ass, THe overtime they have to dish out now will outweigh what they
expected to save,

I was chatting to someone in my own workplace yesterday, and she was saying that she isn't allowed to hire, so she has people coming down from Limerick and Waterford at the weekend doing overtime and having all their expenses paid. She said that it would be cheaper to hire two new people but the powers that be won't let her

I remember a few years ago landing in Atlanta on a US domestic flight and the captain said over the PA: “Apologies ladies and gentlemen it appears they weren’t expecting us and we have to hold here for a few minutes while they get the gate ready.”

A passenger said “this is an airport, we’re on one of those big shiny things that flies. What the hell were they expecting?”

Again, which is the bigger risk to society, the non-payment of a fine for not having a TV license, or someone who has been found in possession of copious amounts of various drugs, a lot of cash, number of mobile phones, and drug measuring paraphernalia?

I'd suggest you take your time, but you've been running from answering this for quite a while now.
I am nor running from answering anything but i don't get why you are trying to equate the two matters.

I don't see any need to jail domeone for having no TV licence, but I do see a need for the court to have a mechanism to deal either people who refuse to comply either court orders.

I don't see any need to jail someone fir having drugs for their personal use either.

I dont see either party as a threat to society.

The risk to society is not the only criteria we use to decide who to jail.

But not it seems if you get caught red handed with a shed load of drugs, mobile phones, cash, and drug measuring equipment.

You're either extremely thick or your deliberately not getting the point, or possibly both :cool:
You fail to understand the difference between can be and will be.

I remember a few years ago landing in Atlanta on a US domestic flight and the captain said over the PA: “Apologies ladies and gentlemen it appears they weren’t expecting us and we have to hold here for a few minutes while they get the gate ready.”

A passenger said “this is an airport, we’re on one of those big shiny things that flies. What the hell were they expecting?”
1/10000000 it never happened.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Salsa By The Lee In aid of charity

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼