Dublin - do we agree?

Found on a blog while looking for something else...

Dublin is the biggest mother-fucking hell hole piece of dog shit city I've ever spent time in in my entire life. Drugs are rampant. It's absolutely filthy and stinks like the worst kind of shit you could possibly produce - everywhere. I know landfills that smell more pleasant. Crime is way too prevalent in a country that barely has 4million people. The police are about as scary as Postman Pat's cat and I feel entirely unsafe when I look at 90% of them. The quantity of what I like to call vermin drug addict fuck-head pirate gypsy bastards in this city is unsettling.

If you were to take one piece of advice from this blog, take this. Never ever come to this dump of a city if it's the last place that existed on earth. Just dig your own heart out with a blunt spoon. It'll be a more pleasant death. It is the arm pit of Europe in my opinion and I'd rather raise a family in Mogadishu or Baghdad than in Dublin without even hesitating. It is one of the most ugly, architecturally inept cities I've EVER seen and it is a city completely drowning in it's reliance and preoccupation with alcohol.

No matter where I walk in the city, I feel like I'm going to catch the plague and if I stay here too long, I probably will. If you touch something, immediately go to your doctor to get a tetanus jab. There are not enough adjectives or expletives to describe what I think of Dublin. I pity the fools who think it's even got anything that resembles a positive quality. In fact, you'll see me drink my own vomit before I say anything good about Dublin.

Fuck you Dublin...Fuck you. You should be ashamed to call yourself a European city and I'm ashamed to be a resident of Europe because of you.

you are some plank of a young fella....
go take out your teenage angst (that you probably should have grown out of years ago) elsewhere

do you find yourself saying its good because it has curses in it

same reason you listen to gangsta (note the a instead of er) rap?

Wha? I actually think it's quite funny, and certainly harmless. (And actually a little bit accurate, even if way ott). Fwiw, I'm well out of teens, have no angst I can discern and generally listen to folk or orchestral. But nice target shooting.

Found on a blog while looking for something else...

Dublin is the biggest mother-fucking hell hole piece of dog shit city I've ever spent time in in my entire life. Drugs are rampant. It's absolutely filthy and stinks like the worst kind of shit you could possibly produce - everywhere. I know landfills that smell more pleasant. Crime is way too prevalent in a country that barely has 4million people. The police are about as scary as Postman Pat's cat and I feel entirely unsafe when I look at 90% of them. The quantity of what I like to call vermin drug addict fuck-head pirate gypsy bastards in this city is unsettling.

If you were to take one piece of advice from this blog, take this. Never ever come to this dump of a city if it's the last place that existed on earth. Just dig your own heart out with a blunt spoon. It'll be a more pleasant death. It is the arm pit of Europe in my opinion and I'd rather raise a family in Mogadishu or Baghdad than in Dublin without even hesitating. It is one of the most ugly, architecturally inept cities I've EVER seen and it is a city completely drowning in it's reliance and preoccupation with alcohol.

No matter where I walk in the city, I feel like I'm going to catch the plague and if I stay here too long, I probably will. If you touch something, immediately go to your doctor to get a tetanus jab. There are not enough adjectives or expletives to describe what I think of Dublin. I pity the fools who think it's even got anything that resembles a positive quality. In fact, you'll see me drink my own vomit before I say anything good about Dublin.

Fuck you Dublin...Fuck you. You should be ashamed to call yourself a European city and I'm ashamed to be a resident of Europe because of you.

enda's 'venting' coz the green went with ff

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼