Dog acting like a dog problem

So can someone explain something to me.

Why is this term " Rescue " used to describe a dog that was gotten from the pound in Mahon ?

I remember once, a guy I knew to have no dog was out walking a big dog.
I said where did you get him, your man says he is a Rescue dog.

Fuck, really says I, so now does that work, do you have to with him to the sites of these disasters? Like earth quakes, avalanches etc.

Your man looks at me and says no, I mean I got him from the cats and dogs home like.

So lads fuck off with this Rescue Dog bullshit
It's this kind of stuff is accepted as proof of idiocy in a nomination RoxY m8.

So can someone explain something to me.

Why is this term " Rescue " used to describe a dog that was gotten from the pound in Mahon ?

I remember once, a guy I knew to have no dog was out walking a big dog.
I said where did you get him, your man says he is a Rescue dog.

Fuck, really says I, so now does that work, do you have to with him to the sites of these disasters? Like earth quakes, avalanches etc.

Your man looks at me and says no, I mean I got him from the cats and dogs home like.

So lads fuck off with this Rescue Dog bullshit
You're very angry tonight Liam.

You're very angry tonight Liam.
And for the 1,000 time I am not now or ever was Liam2Me.

No its not anger, by referring to an animal taken from a pound as a Rescue dog is fucking ridiculous, at least once upon a time it was referred to the Cats and Dogs home.

Liberal minded fuckwits strike yet again.

And for the 1,000 time I am not now or ever was Liam2Me.

No its not anger, by referring to an animal taken from a pound as a Rescue dog is fucking ridiculous, at least once upon a time it was referred to the Cats and Dogs home.

Liberal minded fuckwits strike yet again.
Yes, and some gomeys want to debate the difference between buses and coaches when no one cares about that either

#toome

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Route66

Cantys, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼