Do you believe in miracles?

Do you believe in miracles?

• Total voters
Interesting, are you a Christian?

Or do you mean that you're 'spiritual' but don't follow any mainstream religions?

Bit of both really , or more to the point the two are separate issues for me. I respect Christ as social prophet not a religious divinity. If your looking for definitions the closest thing to describe me would be a 'Nontrinitarianist Christian'. God I believe in as being as suppose to a being if that makes any sense.

But ultimately I believe the affairs of this world are strictly mans design and intent. As far as I'm concerned God only gave one gift to mankind and that is freewill. The power to make this world more of a heaven as suppose to a hell is our responsibility and more importantly in our hands.

My faith fills me with joy and a pragmatic outlook - not extremes and despair.

Last edited:
Miracles are just events we don't understand and our human arrogance assumes that if we can't explain an event then it's unexplainable.

All the "miracles" that have ever been can be or will be explained in terms of science.

If there are people who choose to explain them in terms of their faith then so be it.

They just happen to be wrong.

Bit of both really , or more to the point the two are separate issues for me. I respect Christ as social prophet not a religious divinity. If your looking for definitions the closest thing to describe me would be a 'Nontrinitarianist Christian'. God I believe in as being as suppose to a being if that makes any sense.

But ultimately I believe the affairs of this world are strictly mans design and intent. As far as I'm concerned God only gave one gift to mankind and that is freewill. The power to make this world more of a heaven as suppose to a hell is our responsibility and more importantly in our hands.

My faith fills me with joy and a pragmatic outlook - not extremes and despair.

- So, you're not a catholic?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 1:45pm

More events ▼