Did you ever sleep with a Psycho?

angular_momentum.jpg

Tell your story here.

yup.

slept with a lady once and all seemed fine. she went her merry way and i went to sleep, only to be awoken by a phonecall from her, accusing me of stealing her earrings.

she was adamant i had stolen them, like. i don't even have pierced ears. fucking crackers.

yup.

slept with a lady once and all seemed fine. she went her merry way and i went to sleep, only to be awoken by a phonecall from her, accusing me of stealing her earrings.

she was adamant i had stolen them, like. i don't even have pierced ears. fucking crackers.

:) belter - I met a big fat girl from clare student she was mad hoor of a thing ffs kept at it for two hours straight before falling asleep,Anyway i snaked up at 6 as i had to head home to get ready for work and the bitch caught me as i was heading out the door she started flaking eggs off me as i exited the driveway,Dont no but she must of expected me to stay there and make her breakfast or something and accused me of using her and everything, I booted it down to the the cab rank as quick as i could.

:) belter - I met a big fat girl from clare student she was mad hoor of a thing ffs kept at it for two hours straight before falling asleep,Anyway i snaked up at 6 as i had to head home to get ready for work and the bitch caught me as i was heading out the door she started flaking eggs off me as i exited the driveway,Dont no but she must of expected me to stay there and make her breakfast or something and accused me of using her and everything, I booted it down to the the cab rank as quick as i could.

it's not like the big ones to waste good food.

Ah, so you're one of these "chubby chasers" then.

Classic!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Love Lies Bleeding (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼