Deirdre Morley v Alan Hawe..

So I went and googled "institutionalisation" and even posted up what google gave as a definition.

Then I asked you a straightforward question, which you didn't answer.

But when I said that I'd done as you'd asked (Go Google "institutionalisation") you claim "No you didn't. You looked up the definition of it."

I DID do precisely as you suggested - even cut and pasted the evidence of having done so. But as ever you think you're right and everyone else is wrong.

Now, I'll ask you again: "If someone is unable to live outside of a mental institution, does that not de facto indicate a degree of some (however slight) mental impairment?"

Being institutionalised isn't quite the same as unable to live outside a mental institution by the way
I already answered your question.

Also, Google gives lots of results. Maybe read further than the definition.

I doubt you will though because, as usual, you don't actually want to learn anything you just want to have another row with me. I'm not going to engage anymore with your idiocy.

How hard is it for you to detach yourself from their actions? It’s awful for them when they realise what they’ve done but it must be incredibly difficult for you to listening to them talk about it too.
Very.

Generally I'm good at compartmentalising, but anything involving children dying (especially violent death) is very hard to shake off.

Thankfully it's not something I've had to deal with too often.

So I went and googled "institutionalisation" and even posted up what google gave as a definition.

Then I asked you a straightforward question, which you didn't answer.

But when I said that I'd done as you'd asked (Go Google "institutionalisation") you claim "No you didn't. You looked up the definition of it."

I DID do precisely as you suggested - even cut and pasted the evidence of having done so. But as ever you think you're right and everyone else is wrong.

Now, I'll ask you again: "If someone is unable to live outside of a mental institution, does that not de facto indicate a degree of some (however slight) mental impairment?"

Being institutionalised isn't quite the same as unable to live outside a mental institution by the way
Oh FFS not this again

I already answered your question.

Also, Google gives lots of results. Maybe read further than the definition.

I doubt you will though because, as usual, you don't actually want to learn anything you just want to have another row with me. I'm not going to engage anymore with your idiocy.

Jebus wept. You told me to google the word. This I did. And demonstrably so. But when I said I did, you claimed I hadn't despite the evidence posted. QED

And you've still not properly answered the question as to how someone can not live outside of a mental institution while still being 100% sane.

Physically people can live outside of such institutions so it would be a mental impediment preventing them from doing so

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼