De Irish Times 'all men are bastards' thread

This place is turning into Cuck central. Jesus. I guess women are being sexually violated all around me in the office for years then but I happen to be missing it every time.

"Cuck, blah blah blah." "Oh look at him. He agreed with a woman on an issue. What a cuck"

Shut the fuck up. Seriously if that's the best you have, keep quiet and leave the world think you're a gowl instead of confirming it.

Dik is talking about his daughters experiences, and the only thing you have to offer is a blatantly racist comment that it couldn't be happening in Dear Old Ireland, but it might in the congo :rolleyes:

We were once know as the land of saints and scholars. Look what was happening back then.

"Cuck, blah blah blah." "Oh look at him. He agreed with a woman on an issue. What a cuck"

Shut the fuck up. Seriously if that's the best you have, keep quiet and leave the world think you're a gowl instead of confirming it.

Dik is talking about his daughters experiences, and the only thing you have to offer is a blatantly racist comment that it couldn't be happening in Dear Old Ireland, but it might in the congo :rolleyes:

We were once know as the land of saints and scholars. Look what was happening back then.

Shut the fuck up Triggs.

Jaysas you get rattled pretty easily. Love your mental breakdowns in the President Trump thread along with your BFF Dr Aaooh.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Big Swinin' Mikeys

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼