De Irish Times 'all men are bastards' thread

:lol!: I have a fan it seems.

Poor little snowflake.

The great irony of this is the likes of hurricane, choon and that imbecile I choose not to interact with, are the fucking snowflakes. Anyone standing up for their rights not to be harassed is dismissed as playing the victim. Anyone supporting people standing up for their rights is a cuck.

You can almost hear them choking on their salty tears, the poor little man babies. Their spiritual leader donie, would be beaming with pride if he ever happened upon this forum :lol!:

The great irony of this is the likes of hurricane, choon and that imbecile I choose not to interact with, are the fucking snowflakes. Anyone standing up for their rights not to be harassed is dismissed as playing the victim. Anyone supporting people standing up for their rights is a cuck.

You can almost hear them choking on their salty tears, the poor little man babies. Their spiritual leader donie, would be beaming with pride if he ever happened upon this forum :lol!:

See the first post m8.

This is a thread devoted to Times articles that propogate the notion that all men are bastards.

Take your low grade wumming and pitiful virtue signalling to one of the other threads.

Cheers Triggs, you thick cunt.

falling-snow-gif-4.gif

:lol!::lol!:

To be honest, I think women have it hard it workplaces. Men think they can treat women like pieces of meat. You wouldn't believe the shit that happens in kitchens away from the public eye. In saying that, lately there is a phenomenon of women coming forward and exaggerating details to try to 'fit in' with this new #metoo trend.
It's a bit hard to take people seriously when it's becoming 'popular' to having been harassed.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out

Cork Opera House, Today @ 1pm

More events ▼