Darts world championship 23

I watched a bit of this for the first time ever so safe to say I haven’t a notion, but enjoyed it way more than I thought I would. I have no idea how anyone can throw darts like Smith today.. but Bunting looks like a lad with an IQ of about half of his 3 dart average.. is he seriously able to compete?
He's a damn good player and seems like a nice fella. SSB though innit?
One other thing - I presume they all fat cunts because being a pro darts player is the result of a life time in the boozer? €500k of chips and burgers coming up in Smiths gaff by the look of the lot of them
Ah I'd doubt their lifestyle is conducive to good health alright. They travel all over the world to make a living and it must be easy to just eat on the go, have a few pints etc etc.

Ah I'd doubt their lifestyle is conducive to good health alright. They travel all over the world to make a living and it must be easy to just eat on the go, have a few pints etc etc.
Almost all of them though?! The German fella that lost in the semis was massive as well. Is there maybe 4 or 5 of the entire group
I’m decent shape? Surely being in decent shape would improve their concentration, consistency etc? Maybe it’s all over so quick it doesn’t matter, but being that over weight has to be a hindrance and they all are!

Almost all of them though?! The German fella that lost in the semis was massive as well. Is there maybe 4 or 5 of the entire group
I’m decent shape? Surely being in decent shape would improve their concentration, consistency etc? Maybe it’s all over so quick it doesn’t matter, but being that over weight has to be a hindrance and they all are!
I don't think it matters too much in darts tbh. Might give them a small edge at most.

Price looks fit as a fiddle and the fat German hammered him.

You got it all wrong m8. There lads are not fat per se, most of then are on steroids. Only a matter of time before these drug cheats are rumbled.

Very level headed guy.
Delighted for him, as I also was for Wright before him. Both of them had to take some knocks along the way, losing finals after finals, a lot of them to MVG. When Wright had 7 darts to win the Premier league and didn't convert, I feared he'd never win a big one, and I felt the same when Smithy lost to Noppert who averaged 84 in the UK Open final. Those losses and more could have broken both of them, but they took their bumps, worked at it and got their rewards.

Darts is in a very healthy state right now. You have 4 superstars in Smith, Wright, MVG Price, and a very decent supporting cast in Humphries, DVD, Aspinall, Rock, Cullen, Clayton and a few more.

Nice article here about Gilding.
Hasn't realized he'd won at the weekend. Fair play to him
And fair play to whoever was championing him on here back late last year.
DT?

Yeah, didn't think he'd beat MVG Sunday evening though tbh.

But he played like a fella haveing a throw down the pub, and was calmer than anyone I've ever seen in their first major final.

Nice article here about Gilding.
Hasn't realized he'd won at the weekend. Fair play to him
And fair play to whoever was championing him on here back late last year.
DT?

Well deserved win. He actually missed quite a lot of doubles earlier in the match and could have won more comfortably. When his chance came to win it, he took it well though. Shrek looked like the pressure got to him, which is unusual for him.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jazz Improv! all players welcome

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼