Darts world championship 23

Donald Trump

There is a darts thread buried here somewhere, but the search function is bolloxed.

Anyway, Cork has a representative at the Allpy Pally this year. John O Shea who won a tour card in January has qualified for the Ally Pally. John is well known in Cork darts, and has won a World Masters, which has such illustrious names as Bristow, Taylor, Barney, MVG and John Lowe as winners.

John also got to a players final where he lost a close game to Micha Smith IIRC in the early part of this year.

PLays a very good player in Darius Labanauskas next Wednesday afternoon, and I'm sure we'll all be hoping he can do some damage in the tournament.

Never have a problem with female presenters or interviewers, usually at least as good as their male counterparts. For some reason female pundits don't bother me in darts, unlike football.
Agree with you there on presenters and interviewers. I'm not liking the female commentators they have though. But to be fair there's not many good commentators in any sport these days, male or female!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Beth Orton
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

8th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼