Darts world championship 23

Fair play to the Bully Boy. Great walk on song and you just know he's a great lad too.
Delighted for him. World Champion and world number 1.

After losing so many finals, now a world champ and a grand slam champion too. Could be some serious ding dongs next year if Wright and Price rediscover their form. I'd be hoping Bunting could come up to their standard too. I've no doubt he has the talent, just needs to work at it.

Josh Rock maturing too.

Delighted for him. World Champion and world number 1.

After losing so many finals, now a world champ and a grand slam champion too. Could be some serious ding dongs next year if Wright and Price rediscover their form. I'd be hoping Bunting could come up to their standard too. I've no doubt he has the talent, just needs to work at it.

Josh Rock maturing too.
I watched a bit of this for the first time ever so safe to say I haven’t a notion, but enjoyed it way more than I thought I would. I have no idea how anyone can throw darts like Smith today.. but Bunting looks like a lad with an IQ of about half of his 3 dart average.. is he seriously able to compete?

One other thing - I presume they all fat cunts because being a pro darts player is the result of a life time in the boozer? €500k of chips and burgers coming up in Smiths gaff by the look of the lot of them

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jimmy Lee

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼