Cyclists

Not one pedestrian batted an eyelid at RTB at that junction. No one was bothered by his presence.
You sure?
Looks like in the video once the truck beeped they were all aware then minus the girl on her phone.

That 'shared area' actually becomes a footpath and the cycle lane ends. (That's down to infrastructure and our brilliant planners but don't use that as an excuse)
He broke a red light and cycled on a footpath. That is a fact and evident on his own footage.

It's amazing how blind supporters of thug cyclists are - put direct video evidence of intimidation of pedestrians in front of them and they "didn't see nuttin'". Everyone else can judge for themselves:
What pedestrian was intimidated, ya spoofer?
I don’t support him if the idiot does wrong I will say it.
But unlike you he doesn’t have me rattled into oblivion like he does you.
So come on Padraig the liar, where are the intimated pedestrians?

Was on the bus from to Douglas to Town yesterday lunchtime.

Bus went through lights at Paddy The Farmers and 2 cyclists ran the red light on the cyclelane coming from Langford Row.

The bus pulled into the bus stop and you should have seen the shocked reaction from the cyclists.

Big argument ensued, the cyclist doing the arguing thinks the red light doesn't apply to the cycle lane and accused the bus driver of cutting him off.

Bus driver kept saying "Ya ran da red light bud"

Major accident waiting to happen if cyclists think that they can safely run red lights without looking.

Bus went through lights at Paddy The Farmers and 2 cyclists ran the red light on the cyclelane coming from Langford Row.

The bus pulled into the bus stop and you should have seen the shocked reaction from the cyclists.

Big argument ensued, the cyclist doing the arguing thinks the red light doesn't apply to the cycle lane and accused the bus driver of cutting him off.

Major accident waiting to happen if cyclists think that they can safely run red lights without looking.
Cyclists are a law and an entitlement to themselves.

I am sure these details are correct and there are no missing bits of pertinent information that change the story completely.
No, none whatsoever.... :D

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 1pm

More events ▼