Cyclists

Did you miss the part where you can get fined $515 dollars in NSW for being on a mobile in a school zone?
If anything I was underestimating.

I know, that is what I said. There is very very little wiggle room and you get scared off by the $2200 fine if you get convicted.
So people just suck up the initial fine.

I am well aware of driving there. I spent the guts of 15 years living on the side of the world. I have the passport and kids to prove it.

We have established that one can get fined $515 for being on a mobile while driving in Sydney, Australia.
I stated one can get fined $500. So I am wrong by underplaying it.
I stated if one gets a conviction it's a $2000 fine. So I am wrong by underplaying it as it is actually $2200

Different states will have their own fines.
The ACT has bigger fines.
View attachment 31645

So where is the exaggeration exactly in my post? Please be precise here.

See above.
Do you drive a car?

Did you miss the part where you can get fined $515 dollars in NSW for being on a mobile in a school zone?
If anything I was underestimating.

I know, that is what I said. There is very very little wiggle room and you get scared off by the $2200 fine if you get convicted.
So people just suck up the initial fine.

I am well aware of driving there. I spent the guts of 15 years living on the side of the world. I have the passport and kids to prove it.

We have established that one can get fined $515 for being on a mobile while driving in Sydney, Australia.
I stated one can get fined $500. So I am wrong by underplaying it.
I stated if one gets a conviction it's a $2000 fine. So I am wrong by underplaying it as it is actually $2200

Different states will have their own fines.
The ACT has bigger fines.
View attachment 31645

So where is the exaggeration exactly in my post? Please be precise here.

See above.
Do you drive a car ?

The new Midelton - Mogely Greenway appear to be a big hit with locals and non-locals alike.

This follows similar examples where when decent public amenities are delivered such as this, or the Dunkettle-Carrigtwohill shared pathway or the bridge over the N40 by Vernon Mount, people start using them in droves and think, "Christ, this is great, why wasn't this built before, maybe we should do more of this"

The ever-present cynical naysayers slink off to the ratholes where they came from.

The new Midelton - Mogely Greenway appear to be a big hit with locals and non-locals alike.

This follows similar examples where when decent public amenities are delivered such as this, or the Dunkettle-Carrigtwohill shared pathway or the bridge over the N40 by Vernon Mount, people start using them in droves and think, "Christ, this is great, why wasn't this built before, maybe we should do more of this"

The ever-present cynical naysayers slink off to the ratholes where they came from.
Do you drive a car ?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
SAL
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Fireside Folk

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼