Cyclists

The taxi driver did not abuse him. He said he was blocking the lane.

Another day, another bullshit comment from Thready, moderator of thoughts and opinions and all around dickhead.

But he wasn’t blocking the lane. He is entitled to be in that lane as is any car.
The irony of course then is that the taxi driver is stuck in traffic because a car is ‘blocking’ the lane.

So you accept that is quicker to pass a group of cyclists two abreast rather than in a single file.

Good, because you are right and that’s what the video is about.
Yes it's a thing known as common sense.

What that video missed though is that common sense also is used while passing on a roadway, you don't do that slowly as depicted in that video

Coming soon. Safer roads is better for everyone
Absolutely it's great, so motorists can also do the same when they encounter other road users blatantly breaking the rules of the road and ignoring traffic light and cycling on footpaths and stuff like that.

Fantastic

Oh wait.

A normal road vehicle can be identified by its registration plate but a cyclist can't.

You have no issue with that I bet ?

I feel the fairest thing here is all cyclists should have an identification system in place.

The law is suppose to be fair so its great you cyclists have a similar opinion

Absolutely it's great, so motorists can also do the same when they encounter other road users blatantly breaking the rules of the road and ignoring traffic light and cycling on footpaths and stuff like that.

Fantastic

Oh wait.

A normal road vehicle can be identified by its registration plate but a cyclist can't.

You have no issue with that I bet ?

I feel the fairest thing here is all cyclists should have an identification system in place.

The law is suppose to be fair so its great you cyclists have a similar opinion
You also can't identify a pedestrian crossing the road at a red light, but we don't care because they don't kill people.

While I do believe commercial delivery drivers using bikes should display a number on their food delivery bag or something similar to report bad driving, the idea of doing the same for regular cyclists isn't practical and pointless.

Attachments

• 20230602_161123.png
    20230602_161123.png
    166.7 KB · Views: 5
You also can't identify a pedestrian crossing the road at a red light, but we don't care because they don't kill people.

While I do believe commercial delivery drivers using bikes should display a number on their food delivery bag or something similar to report bad driving, the idea of doing the same for regular cyclists isn't practical and pointless.
So the cycling community can continue on with their blatant disregard for other motorists and indeed pedestrians

Once you lot are OK then that's perfect.

That was my reaction when you generalised an entire group of people and made assumptions about disregarding motorists and pedestrians somehow.

You really don't endear anyone to your 'cause' with this rubbish

Follow the rules of the road like everyone else 🙄

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Uncanny: I Know What I Saw
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

30th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼