Cyclists

“Buses should be exclusively for cyclists. Also, I want to get the bus to the airport because using public transport is a more environmentally friendly way to get to the airport so that I can dump 100kgs of CO2 into the stratosphere.
Now shut up and pass me those lentils…..”

Life in binary mode :lol!:

2592f378d547a38550f4e1acea5dbb23.jpg

By the way, I would never dream of assigning the behaviour of one or two ignorant cunts on here to all cyclists.
They don’t speak on behalf of all cyclists, the vast vast majority of whom are normal reasonable people. The issue with the ignorant cunts who happen to be cyclists and post on here is that they claim to speak on behalf of all cyclists, and not just the ignorant cunts like themselves.

But that’s the thing about ignorant cunts: a large proportion of them appear to be delusional.

As well as ignorant. And cunts.

She will.have to follow that up with the NTA

Her moan is that she can no longer bring her bike onto a coach which has been designed to be easy accessed for those with physical disabilities.

The older coaches on the 226 route are traditional ones with elevated floors whereby generous amounts of boot space was under the floor.
The issue there is, in order to get up to those elevated floors then one has to be agile and climb up steps.

The bad news here for the likes of this lone cyclist is that, all of those elevated coaches in Bus Eireann's fleet are being replaced with low floor equivalents.

So here is a shocker, those passengers that are disabled can easily get onto these buses and coaches.

As for your cycling fraternity, well tough shit, on your bikes and cycle away

That is the decision, tough shit one and all.
So no answer, then? I suppose that's the inevitable consequence of trolling.

So no answer, then? I suppose that's the inevitable consequence of trolling.

Just because you didn't like his answer doesn't mean you got no answer.

A compromise would presumably be a bus with a lower floor (and thus no under-floor storage) to allow those on wheel-chairs access to the bus, and an elevated rear platform on the bus with raised seats and storage underneath for suitcases and a limited amount of bicycles. Probably be an idea to make it obligatory for anyone wishing to bring their bicycle on the bus to give advance notice and be cognisant of the fact that it would be a very limited number, especially on airport/railway routes where large luggage pieces are to be given more space.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny

The Roundy, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼