Cyclists

So, you concede the fact that he has a lawful right to use the right-hand lane to go straight ahead?

Again, maybe go visit your local TD clinic and bore them with your little childish rant.

Did he have a lawful right to be there ?

Absolutely he did

Did he have the common sense to stay out of harm's way by cycling in on the left in the empty lane,

Absolutely not.

It is sense that will keep one away from physical harm, not the law.

The question was bout some sort of registration system akin to a car registration system where bikes have a clear and visible ID of sorts that makes them easy to track down.
A 4 euro, 2-inch little sticker to put on a bike is not the same.

No.

Heres the question you asked.

Can you share with us one place in the world where Cylicsts have some sort of registration or ID tags?

Japan operates a bicycle licence and registration system

You are fake news

Sad

:(

No country in the world outlawed cigarette smoking back in the day. I don’t want to get into some argument here but just because no other country does something doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t try it.

As a general rule.

Did he have a lawful right to be there ?

Absolutely he did

Yeap.

All else doesn't matter, so one should therefore look at the actions of car and truck drivers.

If your sister or mother got raped at 3 AM in the morning, would you blame them for being out late and being alone, or the sick fuck who raped them?

That doesn't mean that he has a legal obligation to move into a yellow-boxed hard shoulder to let some artic truck pass.

@Righttobike has been repeatedly fined by the Gardai for his behavior on the road.

I think someone who posts multiple videos of himself roaring abuse and swearing at women in the city centre is a danger on the road.

The Gardai clearly agree.

Maybe next time choose more carefully who you decide to defend. You might look less foolish.

I sometimes like to imagine I’m taxiing a large aircraft manoeuvring around an airport when I’m driving and drive accordingly. The aircraft can fly at 900 KPH but in congested spaces it operates strictly in compliance with regulations at just 30 KPH. Also your gps will give you your ETA so what’s the point in rushing? Just leave a little earlier.

Yeap.

All else doesn't matter, so one should therefore look at the actions of car and truck drivers.

If your sister or mother got raped at 3 AM in the morning, would you blame them for being out late and being alone, or the sick fuck who raped them?
I dunno m8. If your sister and mother were naked and shouting I dare you to rape me while fingering themselves walking down the streets behind the bus station in order to provoke a reaction you'd at least think they deserved to be sectioned for their own protection.

I dunno m8. If your sister and mother were naked and shouting I dare you to rape me while fingering themselves walking down the streets behind the bus station in order to provoke a reaction you'd at least think they deserved to be sectioned for their own protection.

200.gif

Good man KingY.. I just roared laughing and people in the office are wondering why

These are the posts that set the PROC apart
:lol!: :lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Pretty Limited

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼