Cyclists

They are also legally required to use reasonable consideration whilst cycling.

This absolute tit wasn't which is why he got two fixed charge fines from the Gardai. Aggressive psychos like him are an absolute menace on the road. I don't see why cycling advocates would defend the thug.

You can look at the incidents separately Dan, no one in their right mind could make any sort of case for the truck driver in the video ClhoiceY posted. I'm not even going to respond to the other 2 numbnuts, they are too old/dozy to comprehend

You can look at the incidents separately Dan, no one in their right mind could make any sort of case for the truck driver in the video ClhoiceY posted. I'm not even going to respond to the other 2 numbnuts, they are too old/dozy to comprehend

I'm not talking about that.
There are several instances on his Twitter of him roaring and swearing at motorists in the city centre. Stopping traffic and hitting cars.

He is a pig and a bully. I'm delighted to see him fined. His behavior is disgusting.

Let's stick with facts here, therefore no need for suggestions or maybe's.

You obviously have no clue of that stretch of road, therefore your post is rather pointless.

The left lane is not for going left only and at that point in the road, there is nothing on the right.

You are obviously yet another one of the lycra clad cyclist wankers, who think.that you can do as you like on the road, well you can't.

Just stay well out of the way of traffic and issues like these will not arise

So the right lane is going straight on, which a cyclist is entitled to use going straight on, like any road user, as per the law.

So what is your whinge about again?

Motorists, cyclists, pedestrians, skateboarders, people on scooters, everyone should be nice to each other and empathise. No point in going out every morning in a confrontational mood looking for trouble. We’re all just trying to get from A to B

Japan operates a bicycle licence and registration system

Is it like a car registration, as per the suggestion here?

A quick google says it's a small 2-inch sticker, for 4 euro to be put on the inside frame, more so to track down stolen or lost bikes.

Certainly not to be used to catch cyclists breaking road traffic laws, as per the suggestion. Anything of this nature?

I didn't think so...

Motorists, cyclists, pedestrians, skateboarders, people on scooters, everyone should be nice to each other and empathise. No point in going out every morning in a confrontational mood looking for trouble. We’re all just trying to get from A to B

Agree completely Drucker.. I have absolutely no aggression when I'm driving, hence my lack of understanding for people needing to run cyclists off the road to teach them a lesson or whatever it is they think they are doing.

What a morning for a cycle across the city today :)

The roads were a lot safer when there was no cyclists around.

Oh good, another neanderthal.

How many people do cars kill a year?
How many people do cyclists kill a year?

Do the math like a good boy after you finish your corn flakes and come back with the answer. You might learn something new today.

Imagine if all the people who cycle & use scooters to go to work actually drove cars instead....same people complaining about cyclists would be complaining about the extra traffic congestion then.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

22nd May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

John Cooper Clarke

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼