Cyclists

I have learnt over the past few years to never argue with a cyclist,as when it comes to common sense they are sadly lacking in it.

I had a massive argument last week with a cyclist: I felt that she’s not taking the Russian hybrid war against EU countries seriously. She believes Putin when he says that the Russians in Eastern Ukraine wearing military uniforms are “on holidays.”

:roll:

I’ll let SoundY Meldrew address this as our resident crank. Sean and Stephen could be in receipt of strongly worded letters if he disagrees :shock:

Unlike you and the other cycle Nazis people like Roche and Kelly don’t go around with cameras on their bike trying to goad bus drivers and other road users into reaction.

And guys with camera on their bike aren’t worried about achieving their top speeds and weight reduction

But you carry on honky 🤣

Its because they are focking useless things.. I explained this to you last week

Kids have them because you can get them in the shape of princesses and footballs

SoundYs life saving bike kit:
Amazing-Funny-Bicycle-Bell-Bike-Bell-dora-spider-man-buzz-woody-Bell-Outdoor-Fun-Sports-Bike.jpg_640x640.jpg

I disagree.

If you are cycling in the countryside and people are walking on the road they won't hear you approaching on a bike.

The bell is a very useful way to let them know you're there and to step aside. Otherwise you either scare the shit out of someone out walking or have to roar at them.

Simples.

Having a bell is no certainty that people will hear you chances they'll totally ignore you and end up shouting at them rendering your bell useless.

When we go walking if we hear a bicycle bell we turn around and step aside for the approaching cyclists who invariably thank us. Courtesy working both ways. You should try it some time

Unlike you and the other cycle Nazis people like Roche and Kelly don’t go around with cameras on their bike trying to goad bus drivers and other road users into reaction.

And guys with camera on their bike aren’t worried about achieving their top speeds and weight reduction

But you carry on honky 🤣

deflection set to SF/10. Have we moved away from the bells and onto cameras for some reason all of a sudden SoundY?

Last edited:
deflection set to 10/SF - have we moved away from the bells and onto cameras for some reason all of a sudden SoundY?

Not at all. You cycle on a bike that isn’t fit to be in the road and brag about it. Imagine your outrage if car owners decided en mass, the way the Lycra brigade do, to just ignore a law that they find inconvenient.
It shows your disregard for other road users.

Oh, and btw, this has zero to do with a political party but with your fixation on me it’s clear you just couldn’t help yourself

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jack L
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼