Cyclists

Put a child seat on the back, motorists tend to go easier then.

I'd have no bobs for beer then. A cheap doll glued to the back or sellotapped there would be adequate. In the dark drivers will presume the "baby" is sat on a seat. Better yet if the doll has a string you pull that causes it to make a crying sound. I could reach back and pull it if a car got to near.

Don't mind cyclists as a driver.

But they really piss me off as a pedestrian. Not just the cunts who cycle on footpaths but the ones who break red lights at pedestrian crossings as well.

Also any cyclist/pedestrian with ear phones on should be arrested on the spot

But they really piss me off as a pedestrian. Not just the cunts who cycle on footpaths but the ones who break red lights at pedestrian crossings as well.

I don't mind them but the sailing through red lights dies annoy me.

I've heard every excuse both on here and in RL about why they do it, there is no excuse. A red light means stop, it doesn't mean kerp going if you're on a bike, nor does it mean jib onto the footpath to continue your journey

Cyclists display the same contempt for pedestrians that they accuse motorists of showing to cyclists.

I don't mind cyclists as long as they realise their true place in the food chain.
The natural hierarchy is:
1. Motorists
2. Pedestrians
3. Cats running across the road
4. Cyclists

And don't forget deaf people.

You'll have to ban them from going out in public altogether in this new Rutty utopia.

Well of course my idea is ridiculous, by your thinking it should be perfectly acceptable for sighted people to walk around blindfolded?

I'd say deaf people are well aware of the need to use their sight to be extra vigilant to traffic, whereas some idiots with earphones are on planet la la

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼