Cyclists

Thought so. So you were bullshitting about the road marking meaning and it doesn't mean cyclists have priority on that route?
The bike symbol is on a road where there is not enough room for a motorist to pass. The cyclist does not have to pull in to let the motorist pass. The symbol may bring awareness to the motorist, whether the symbol was there or not, the cyclist does not have to pull in to let the motorist pass. This is priority for the cyclist my friend 😁 It may be courteous of the cyclist to pull, hardly worthwhile travelling at 40kph. How about motorists be courteous at times to and come to realize that they don't own the road and cyclists don't have to move out of their way 😄

Last edited:
The bike symbol is on a road where there is not enough room for a motorist to pass. The cyclist does not have to pull in to let the motorist pass. The symbol may bring awareness to the motorist, whether the symbol was there or not, the cyclist does not have to pull in to let the motorist pass. This is priority for the cyclist my friend 😁 It may be courteous of the cyclist to pull, hardly worthwhile travelling at 40kph. Now about motorists be courteous at times to and come to realize that they don't own the road 😄
So yet again you have no link to prove that symbol painted on the ground means cyclists have priority. You were spoofing?

if a cyclist knocks you down as let say breaks you hand. ,can you sue the cyclist even though the chances are you would be found more responsible for the incident.

We've already established that any delay in that video is absolutely negligible. We've already established there is no safe space to pass.

You say "I am sure the motorist would have thought, fair dues but the road is too narrow here." - I think you give the motorist too much credit. If they're the type to lose their rag over someone doing a measly 10kmph under the limit on a small stretch of road, I'm not inclined to give them the benefit of doubt and assume they'd afford proper passing space to a cyclist. If anything a tokenistic gesture of moving to one side could easily be interpreted as an invitation to perform a dangerous overtake. The cyclist is 100% correct to maintain the position he took in that video, regardless of what you think of him based on other videos.
Yet we have absolutely no idea as to what happened between the 2 of them on the roads leading to that one.

So we can exchange assumptions from here to eternity

I say you are a real hit with the women.
No wonder you spent all those years driving coaches to Britain, nobody wanted you around at home.
Oh look and you are calling me rattled 🤣🤣🤣.

It was my own choice to do that job, but overall I spent half my week over there and the other half here.

Oh look and you are calling me rattled 🤣🤣🤣.

It was my own choice to do that job, but overall I spent half my week over there and the other half here.
We don't agree on some things but why you did a job, how long you did it for, how it worked out for you is no one's business but your own and although I don't sometimes take this advice myself here - I wouldn't give the guy the oxygen of internalising it to the point where you feel you have to react with personal insight.

No need for proof, if everyone is following the rules of the road on that stretch, the cyclist doesn't need to pull in and the motorist does not have the right pass them out.

Cyclist has priority. End of argument.
I have not had an argument, I just pointed out that you were bullshitting about what the sign painted on the road meant.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Robot Dreams (G)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼