Cyclists

Terrific post.

That guys attitude on the road is appalling.

He should have a stack of fixed notice charges.

Out in the middle of a 80km road, not making any effort to keep in. Then coming out with some bullshit about rabbits when challenged in court.

He is a menace on the road. His videos are attention seeking of the worst sort. He will pull his bully boy routine with the wrong guy some day and he will be picking his teeth up off the ground. Will be well deserved too.
As a cyclist, rtbit is an embarrassment, he's not one bit courteous an will probably end up in a bad situation one day. He is right in some situations but he's going about it all wrong.

I don't, couldn't be arsed looking. But if you need a link to show you that a cyclist has priority when cycling in a normal fashion on a road where there's no room to pass, you shouldn't be behind a wheel. It may be courteous of the cyclist to let you pass but they don't have to.
And by God Right to Bike John most certainly is not courteous

As a cyclist, rtbit is an embarrassment, he's not one bit courteous an will probably end up in a bad situation one day. He is right in some situations but he's going about it all wrong.

I can understand someone getting riled up if they're in a near collision but you cannot simply be oblivious to other road users.

The rules of the road state cyclists must take care of van and buses blind spots, he weaves in and out of traffic , in blind spots and is oblivious to the danger he is putting himself and other road users in.

I would take care always when overtaking cyclists but it is the worst sort of ignorance to position yourself on a bike in a spot obstructing overtaking. When cycling I will always try to keep in for traffic behind me, its just common sense. He is a hazard on the road.

It is little surprise that he is continually involved in confrontations as he is rude, aggressive and all over the road. The guy is obviously a headcase, I'd say there's a scramble to find something else to do when he marches into the Garda station with his latest grievance.

I don't, couldn't be arsed looking. But if you need a link to show you that a cyclist has priority when cycling in a normal fashion on a road where there's no room to pass, you shouldn't be behind a wheel. It may be courteous of the cyclist to let you pass but they don't have to.
Thought so. So you were bullshitting about the road marking meaning and it doesn't mean cyclists have priority on that route?

I am glad that we seemed to have gotten to a point on this thread, whereby avid cyclists are seeing what Right to Bike is all about.

Just a pity about Rox and Jank who are still oblivious.

I mean if Jank could see, then Right to Bike could very well change his attitude.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

13th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Mashed Potatoes

Old Oak, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼