CSN Halcyon Days.

M Moynihan was a very good teacher imho but what i remember about him is the Hard covered copy books and ruling the pages, Killer Kennedy well able in my time to use the stick,Collins i think it was in science class 1 day throwing the duster at a student who ducked and the duster broke a pain of glass.Collins blamed the student for ducking
🙂
Killer Kennedy was a brilliant teacher. I had him for LC English. A really sharp, sarcastic sense of humour. Superb at explaining the Honours literature.

🤔
Wasn't the duster thrower McCann?

By the way Blues, I asked you before if you remember anything about "Billa" Mr Twomey RIP.

M Moynihan was a very good teacher imho but what i remember about him is the Hard covered copy books and ruling the pages, Killer Kennedy well able in my time to use the stick,Collins i think it was in science class 1 day throwing the duster at a student who ducked and the duster broke a pain of glass.Collins blamed the student for ducking
Lock jaw we called Collins
Feckin fall asleep in his science class

Magilliciddy was another operator up there.Or Magilla as he was known as .
One day he came into our Leaving Cert pass Maths class and said “ don’t forget lads this is a pass class.”
To which one of the lads replied “ With a pass teacher.”!!
Magilla didn’t like it one bit….😁

Dont remember Twomey ,i had M Moynihan all the years for maths ,Had McGillicuddy one year he did not like me maybe because he heard me call him a kerry bollocks. Joyce was a good teacher but deadly with the ruler if not paying attention.
Doherty and Mr Dennis were the 2 teachers involved in the streaker incident against Press .they both got a warning and the streaker got 10 pounds and a weeks suspension. (may he rest in Piece.)

One day he came into our Leaving Cert pass Maths class and said “ don’t forget lads this is a pass class.”
😂
He got the nickname through an American TV cartoon character "Magilla Gorrilla".
Kerry guy, don't you know!

Last edited:
Fuck forgot about that kerry fella

That’s a fab reply

Dont remember Twomey ,i had M Moynihan all the years for maths ,Had McGillicuddy one year he did not like me maybe because he heard me call him a kerry bollocks. Joyce was a good teacher but deadly with the ruler if not paying attention.
Doherty and Mr Dennis were the 2 teachers involved in the streaker incident against Press .they both got a warning and the streaker got 10 pounds and a weeks suspension. (may he rest in Piece.)
What happened there?
Mustn’t have been in my time in the school…

He was a Kerry bollox( won a minor title with the kingdom from memory)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nicole Maguire
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

25th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼