Crazy Christians

I have noticed that the "let's pray away cancer" brigade are getting a lot of column inches these days.

One republican politician woman recently claimed cancer is a fungus, and suggested a household cleaning product to flush it out.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/02/...s-a-fungus-you-can-flush-out-with-salt-water/

Nevada-Assemblywoman-Michele-Fiore-R-official-Facebook-page-800x430.jpg

Ben Carson: Religion is needed to interpret science because ‘maybe it’s just propaganda’

nbc_mtp_carson_science_150301c-800x430.jpg

Possible Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson suggested over the weekend that religion was necessary for testing scientific theories because the science could be “propaganda.”

On Sunday, NBC’s Chuck Todd asked Carson, a former neurosurgeon, how science could coexist with his conservative Christian principles.

“A person’s religious beliefs are the things that make them who they are, gives them a direction in their life,” Carson opined. “But I do not believe that religious beliefs should dictate one’s public policies and stances.”

“I find, a very good measure of correlation between my religious beliefs and my scientific beliefs — people say, how can you be a scientist, how can you be a surgeon if you don’t believe in certain things?” he continued. “Maybe those things aren’t scientific. Maybe it’s just propaganda.”

Watch the video below from NBC’s Meet the Press, broadcast March 1, 2015.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/03/...et-science-because-maybe-its-just-propaganda/

Ben Carson: Religion is needed to interpret science because ‘maybe it’s just propaganda’

nbc_mtp_carson_science_150301c-800x430.jpg

Possible Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson suggested over the weekend that religion was necessary for testing scientific theories because the science could be “propaganda.”

On Sunday, NBC’s Chuck Todd asked Carson, a former neurosurgeon, how science could coexist with his conservative Christian principles.

“A person’s religious beliefs are the things that make them who they are, gives them a direction in their life,” Carson opined. “But I do not believe that religious beliefs should dictate one’s public policies and stances.”

“I find, a very good measure of correlation between my religious beliefs and my scientific beliefs — people say, how can you be a scientist, how can you be a surgeon if you don’t believe in certain things?” he continued. “Maybe those things aren’t scientific. Maybe it’s just propaganda.”

Watch the video below from NBC’s Meet the Press, broadcast March 1, 2015.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/03/...et-science-because-maybe-its-just-propaganda/

A thinly–veiled attempt to court the Creationist vote early on.

He hasn't a hope.

When that's what the democratic selection of the people to whom we entrust the organising of our society has been reduced to.

We are in deep doo doo.

Except it hasn't been reduced to that. No right thinking yank would vote for a creationist. And thankfully there's enough of them still left to ensure that there won't be any of these loons near the White house any time soon.

Except it hasn't been reduced to that. No right thinking yank would vote for a creationist. And thankfully there's enough of them still left to ensure that there won't be any of these loons near the White house any time soon.

Wrong thinking ones would. Thankfully they're a minority.

I stick to my doo doo point.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Ceili By The Lee

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼