Crazy Christians

That tugged on the old heart strings alright.

The parents even seem to want to deny the suicide. They probably think this is a phase too.

"My sweet 16 year old son, Joshua Ryan Alcorn went home to heaven this morning. He was out for an early morning walk and was hit by a truck."

Not only are they making it sound like an accident but they are still denying her the identity that forced her to suicide.

I'll never understand how someone's belief in anything legal can be stronger than their love for their child.

I think one of Angelina and Brad Pitts daughters wants to dress like a boy and wants her hair short and to be called John I think. She's about 9. They've been applauded for their acceptance of it all.
Should I say he or she ? I get confused myself sometimes

Gay People Posting Photos Of Gay People On Facebook Is Persecuting Christians Says Perkins

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovemen...k_is_persecuting_christians_says_tony_perkins

Tony Perkins, president of the anti-gay hate group Family Research Council, on his Washington Watch radio show Thursday offered solace to a caller upset over seeing a photo of "two naked guys sitting on each other." Rather than unfollow the person who posted the image, the caller told Perkins he reported the photo to Facebook "in a nice, respectful Christian way," and yet says he was treated like "the biggest bigot out there."

Perkins responded by saying, "Jesus said that we are to pray for our enemies, for those who persecute us, that would be those who mock and ridicule us, absolutely we should pray for them," effectively calling gay people the "enemies" of Christians, something Jesus likely would never have done.

The caller did say that he was kind enough to not take legal action against Facebook for putting the image on his Facebook wall.

But Perkins, on top of suggesting praying for gay people – presumably to make them straight, or, as the caller suggested, so they will "turn their lives around" – also felt it important to draw a line in the sand.

"This is being shoved into people’s faces, and if, like you, they say, I don’t want this on my Facebook page, I don’t want this, I don’t want to see this, look, do whatever you want to do but don’t involve me in that – that’s not good enough, there’s this effort of forced acceptance and affirmation, and we just can’t do that."

Perkins also described the issue as a "lack of tolerance" from gay people.

Again, unfollowing the person who posted the image was probably the more Christian thing to do.

https://soundcloud.com/rightwingwatch/perkins-gays-persecute-christians-with-mocking-facebook-photos

This is the one behind Christians against Dinosaurs. Turns out she's not a WUM..

A classic was headlined: "I'm getting sick and tired of dinosaurs being forced on our children." Its author, claiming to represent the Christians Against Dinosaurs Ministry, exclaimed: "I for one do not want my children being taught lies. Did you know that nobody had even heard of dinosaurs before the 1800s, when they were invented by curio-hungry Victorians?"

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jimmy Lee

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼