Corn Ui Mhuiri

Olan O'Donovan doing wreck. Who in god's name are Ibane Gaels an amalgamation of? Wish they'd give his actual club and not the makey uppy one he's part of. He's Barryroe is he?
He's Barryroe, but Barryroe and Timoleague are amalgamated at under-age, due to a lack of numbers.

Olan O'Donovan doing wreck. Who in god's name are Ibane Gaels an amalgamation of? Wish they'd give his actual club and not the makey uppy one he's part of. He's Barryroe is he?
I'd imagine that 'makes uppy' team got him playing at a far higher level in the last few years and ultimately got him seen by Cork 🙄

I'd imagine that 'makes uppy' team got him playing at a far higher level in the last few years and ultimately got him seen by Cork 🙄
No help from his own club so?

My point was what underage club should be irrelevant for a schools team listing players. Should be his club.

And you can roll your eyes, put it in commas or whatever you like, but it's still a made up team.

No help from his own club so?

My point was what underage club should be irrelevant for a schools team listing players. Should be his club.

And you can roll your eyes, put it in commas or whatever you like, but it's still a made up team.
1. Never mentioned his own club, because of course he has had great help from them and I presume still does from their mentors involved with his age group

2. As an U17 player the only club team he has atm is Ibane Gaels

Super little player, its great everyone knows him now 🧑‍🦱😉👍

Last edited:
20 point win for Rocco against Kerry opposition today.
Yesterday? Rocco beat Milltown.

Criost Ri were hammered by Clonmel today.

CSN beat Hammies of Bandon today.

Colaiste Choilm, Ballincollig were well beaten by Mounthawk, Tralee.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Sing It Back!

Cantys, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼