Cork Minor Hurling 2024

A good win for Cork and Meyler and co will obviously be delighted. And while things looked better than the Tipp game you have to consider the opposition. In that regard, Limerick had a couple of lads who just weren't up to this level. In particular there were 2 green shirts in the middle third who looked like junior hurlers (I know I know .....16 years olds can't play junior but you get my point). One lad got turned over 6 times in the first half. He was very game but awfully limited. Surprised the famed Limerick academy hadn't weeded them out by now. Or maybe they're the best they have and there's hope for every other county going forward. Or maybe The Dow hasn't a clue. 🥴

A good win for Cork and Meyler and co will obviously be delighted. And while things looked better than the Tipp game you have to consider the opposition. In that regard, Limerick had a couple of lads who just weren't up to this level. In particular there were 2 green shirts in the middle third who looked like junior hurlers (I know I know .....16 years olds can't play junior but you get my point). One lad got turned over 6 times in the first half. He was very game but awfully limited. Surprised the famed Limerick academy hadn't weeded them out by now. Or maybe they're the best they have and there's hope for every other county going forward. Or maybe The Dow hasn't a clue. 🥴
This is the kind of Limerick player who'll be turned into an all star in 5 years time.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼