Cork minor hurling 2019

Couldn’t see a previous topic on the minor side. Playing Sunday week but not much talk. I presume they’ve a lot done.
Any news on players, etc

Couldn’t see a previous topic on the minor side. Playing Sunday week but not much talk. I presume they’ve a lot done.
Any news on players, etc
I know there's 4 or 5 of last year's side (Ethan Twomey and Jack Cahalane from my own club are two) still there so that's a good starting point but I haven't heard much info on them

I know there's 4 or 5 of last year's side (Ethan Twomey and Jack Cahalane from my own club are two) still there so that's a good starting point but I haven't heard much info on them

There is 6 or 7 from last year's minor team still underage again this year if I can recall. Darragh O'Flynn from Ballygiblin is another lad on the age this year.

Heard Midleton's Jack Fitzgerald is gone from the panel to focus on soccer.

Brian Saunderson and Ciarmhac Smyth the only two from Midleton involved.

Heard Midleton's Jack Fitzgerald is gone from the panel to focus on soccer.

Brian Saunderson and Ciarmhac Smyth the only two from Midleton involved.

Ciarmhac Smyth is not on minor. I'd say Brian Saunderson is. Both are u16.

I'd be surprised if Jack Fitzgerald stepped away from hurling to concentrate on soccer. But could be wrong.

Is it just me or since the age has been reduced to u17, has the interest in this group gone? Haven't heard anything about who's on the panel or who they have been playing etc...

Is it just me or since the age has been reduced to u17, has the interest in this group gone? Haven't heard anything about who's on the panel or who they have been playing etc...

Think u18 was more natural age group for minor - not only did it reflect club minors but that extra year makes massive difference for some of the players in terms of their physical development.

Rebel Og used too be excellent in providing online news and info on the development squads and underage tournaments. Has lapsed in last year or two. Don't think it's related to the change from u18 to u17.

Think u18 was more natural age group for minor - not only did it reflect club minors but that extra year makes massive difference for some of the players in terms of their physical development.

Rebel Og used too be excellent in providing online news and info on the development squads and underage tournaments. Has lapsed in last year or two. Don't think it's related to the change from u18 to u17.

Good call. It used be excellent but now I think the best play for info is the GDA's twitter accounts.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

26th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

That They May Face The Rising Sun (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 4:15pm

More events ▼