Cork hurlings next manager

I guess the point is why would anyone feel so strongly about the sound of her voice that they need to post about it online?
Answer: they don't, they just want to laugh at her.

I think that's what she was getting at, along with flagging that the people doing the online but public laughing are a bunch of anons.

I mean if you were in the company of somebody that you didn't really know, and they had a voice that stood out, would you start laughing out loud about it with your mates in front of that person?

Are you having a giraffe m8?

People have been commenting on the panellists on RTE with decades. What they say, how they say it.

If she doesn't like it then perhaps trying to carve out a career in the media, specifically television and radio isn't for her.

Last edited:
Spot on, this appointment has a lot of similarities to the appointment of John Kiely.

Kiely at the time of taking the Limerick senior gig had come off the back of managing Limerick winning an All Ireland U20 All Ireland in 2015 and prior to that had been a selector with John Allen's management team, winning a munstertitle in 2013.

Pat Ryan's coming in with experience of working with the older/established players in his time as selector/coach of the seniors in 2016/17. And experience of the younger player who he coached to win two All Irelands with in 2020/21, and by God all irelands at any grade are a rare thing the last 17 years in Cork.

I hope PR is given full control to appoint and run things the way he see fit to get the level of success that's required and absolutely achievable for Cork, which is win an All Ireland, no more no less.

No more "hurling consultants" sitting in the stands please if anyone from the CCB is reading this.
100% agree you know what your taking about cork people need people like you as selectors

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

12th May 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

Pretty Limited

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼