Cork hurlings next manager

Lol, yeah your assessment of Lohan and Shefflin really mark you out as a guy who knows his stuff.

Go back to sleep/'work'.

You're entitled to your opinion that KK was a better manager than Lohan or Shefflin have shown themselves to be.

As for a guy who knows his stuff about hurling, I'll be taking no lectures from you on that score Zero - you even predicted that Cork would beat Clare very handy and tried to dismiss those of us who disagreed. Oh yes you did.

Probably best you not comment on hurling for a while, unless as I say, you actually enjoy getting a battering.

You're entitled to your opinion that KK was a better manager than Lohan or Shefflin have shown themselves to be.

As for a guy who knows his stuff about hurling, I'll be taking no lectures from you on that score Zero - you even predicted that Cork would beat Clare very handy and tried to dismiss those of us who disagreed. Oh yes you did.

Probably best you not comment on hurling for a while, unless as I say, you actually enjoy getting a battering.

Sure just gloss over your ridiculous assessment of Lohan and Shefflin.

As for Davy Fitz, lol.

Clueless.

Sure just gloss over your ridiculous assessment of Lohan and Shefflin.

As for Davy Fitz, lol.

Clueless.

What ridiculous assessment of Lohan and Shefflin. I said they were better managers than KK. Can you explain how that is ridiculous? I also think Pat Ryan is a more successful manager than KK by the way.

As for Davy Fitz LOL indeed. You made an absolute @rse of it yet again Clueless :ROFLMAO:

As some here pointed out it's looking more and more as if the extra time for KK was merely a ruse. Though they said it was to let KK do the honourable thing and resign rather than be shown the door it looks like it was a ruse used by the CCB exec to deflect attention away from the fact that they were running the rule over and sounding out potential candidates in the background.

I think Ryan is the best possible candidate for the job. Hopefully he'll pick the best back-room team to help him.

We, and more importantly, the players, have been spared the speculation and internecine strife of looking for a manager from a welter of potential candidates, both inside and outside the county, as one media outlet after another would try fill their copy or time with wild speculation, and old grudges would be remembered and restoked.

CCB have been clever in how they've done it imho, and more importantly have appointed the best man for the job.

This is a positive step for Cork Hurling!
😲
CCB being efficient?
More likely they said "Pat Ryan? He'll do?"😉

Nice to see some good news in relation to Cork!
The very best of luck to Pat Ryan and whoever he brings on board, we've a way to go but you'd hope with the right personnel and clarity of vision that the unity will come, along with the subsequent impact on results.

Erra calm down, the guy has zero senior intercounty management experience.

Its a huge step up from u20 and theres no guarantee it will be a smooth transition.

I wish him all the best but lets not get carried away.
I think John Kiely did similar with Limerick.

How much experience do you need before you take on a senior inter county management role ?
He has previously been coach under Kieran Kingston so he has previous senior experience, managed the successful under age teams as well as having successful club management and playing career.

He probably would have had this role already if not for health reasons.

There is no guarantee with any manager but this appointment should bring Cork forward again to carry on the work of KK and his management teams.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Hollyz
Crane Lane Theatre, Phoenix St.

5th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼