Cork Hurlers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could tolerate this behaviour in 2005 when they were the kings, now they are a bit of a joke. I'd say the lads from KK are reading about this and laughing their ass off. Another chance for Donal Og to get on the tv. They've already gotten rid of one Cork manager this year and now it looks like they want to get rid of another one.

tell me Brad, what happened in 2005?

All I can say is things are not what they seem.
Blackmail has taken place. A person's livelihood is at stake. You can't blame him when he's in that position. This is all the fault of one man.
There are two alternatives. One: Mass retirement, followed by public indifference. Two: the truth comes out, followed by public revolt.

That is all.

Blackmail has taken place. A person's livelihood is at stake. You can't blame him when he's in that position. This is all the fault of one man.
There are two alternatives. One: Mass retirement, followed by public indifference. Two: the truth comes out, followed by public revolt.

That is all.

pm me this please

That is all.

At the end of the day, clubs have to look at the situation and some of them are going to have to stick their head above the parapet and question Franks dictatorship. That is the only way the truth can come out.

You could tolerate this behaviour in 2005 when they were the kings, now they are a bit of a joke. I'd say the lads from KK are reading about this and laughing their ass off. Another chance for Donal Og to get on the tv. They've already gotten rid of one Cork manager this year and now it looks like they want to get rid of another one.

Yeah thats how simple it is. It can be broken down that easily.

Refrain from commenting on what you know nothing about. No hurling people will be laughing at this really. Hurling is vunerable and needs all the counties to be strong for the sake of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Toucan
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

11th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼