Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Ye do realise that’s it’s the two clubs.that fix the actual date and time of games ?
Not entirely true. Rebel Óg fix the dates and it’s up to clubs to change them. Absolutely appreciative of the need to complete the games programme in the required time but to me this is counterproductive.

From an administrative point of view it’s a lot of work to refix games both from clubs and Rebel Óg boards.

My team for the weeked would the following

PC
SOD DC ED

GM CJ RD

MC TOC

DD* ST CL DF

SH AC SB

*Dalton to start if fit if not Sean Twomey
Hoggy off the bench last 20 for SH
Darrah fitz to 11 for last 20 and Robbie on for Lehane

Not entirely true. Rebel Óg fix the dates and it’s up to clubs to change them. Absolutely appreciative of the need to complete the games programme in the required time but to me this is counterproductive.

From an administrative point of view it’s a lot of work to refix games both from clubs and Rebel Óg boards.
Ah it is Cranky, Rebel Og set out the fixtures each week and it’s up to clubs to agree on a day within 7 days and a time. If it’s too much effort for the clubs to change fixtures to avoid Cork games they are missing the bigger picture

Fair enough, so are dates and times set in stone by the east board? What happens if that day or time doesn’t suit?
Up to the clubs to agree a change and come back to the board usually before 2 weeks of the match being played. If you miss deadline and referee already appointed you get fined.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼