Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Padraig Power back in full training training with the squad, I thought he was out for the season. Good to see and hopefully gets to play some part in the ch'ship.
Only saw Blarney a couple of tikes last year. But he was the standout player, which is saying something on that team. Could have a huge future ahead of him. But isn't far off the standard as is, if what I saw is anything to go by.

Lots of hand wringing here. Cork isn’t going to get caught sleeping in the opener of the Munster Championship. They aren’t taking Waterford for granted. They could lose but it won’t be because they were “ambushed”. It’ll be because they played poorly. Waterford are a good team. Cork are a better team. If Cork plays well they will win.

Padraig Power back in full training training with the squad, I thought he was out for the season. Good to see and hopefully gets to play some part in the ch'ship.
Was delt a harsh hand last year by not being started vs waterford and the subsequent munster championship, he'll be fairly raw as his was fairly serious on his shoulder, but Ive no doubt as championship goes on he'll get a few minutes at least here and there.
I see two games listed for 12.30 cloyne v argideen in Timoleague and 1.00 Kinsale v Meelin in Kinsale
Surprised to see games on like that
Tis' almost like the county board dont want people to support the fcuking teams 🤔🤔

Was delt a harsh hand last year by not being started vs waterford and the subsequent munster championship, he'll be fairly raw as his was fairly serious on his shoulder, but Ive no doubt as championship goes on he'll get a few minutes at least here and there.
I felt the same last year, he was one of.the few Cork fowards consistently working hard. Great to have him back
Tis' almost like the county board dont want people to support the fcuking teams 🤔🤔
Rebel Óg have put a load of underage games on for Sunday morning too.
Ye do realise that’s it’s the two clubs.that fix the actual date and time of games ?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼