Cork Hurlers - Part 2

As long as Joyce or Connolly doesn’t get injured - we now have decent cover for most of the rest. Every team in the country will be missing a few key players

Jack Leahy looks like a great prospect for the future,
Not so sure about that. Very similar to what we've had over the past 8/9 years that hasn't translated to a nailed on cork senior. That marquee minor/u20 hotshot free taker or scorer: Turnbull, Beausang (Cormac and Josh), Jack Cahalane, Liam O'Shea, Billy Dunne etc etc

Obviously i hope he doesn't go that way, but wouldn't be expecting anything.

Not so sure about that. Very similar to what we've had over the past 8/9 years that hasn't translated to a nailed on cork senior. That marquee minor/u20 hotshot free taker or scorer: Turnbull, Beausang (Cormac and Josh), Jack Cahalane, Liam O'Shea, Billy Dunne etc etc

Obviously i hope he doesn't go that way, but wouldn't be expecting anything.
I’m sorry now but Jack is well ahead of all of them at 20, superb talent

As long as Joyce or Connolly doesn’t get injured - we now have decent cover for most of the rest. Every team in the country will be missing a few key players
I would be putting Robbie and Coleman in that bracket, all unmarkable at their best, 3 of them were missing last year and are only coming back to full fitness now

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

King K

Clancys, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼