Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Well on the back of the last 2 years he hasn’t done anything near enough this year to show he’s capable of surviving at this level. He could be an option off the bench though. Searing pace but so does Usain Bolt 🤣
Bolt is back training apparently.

6'5", played ball at a decent level for a few months in the A league, and with Dortmund, he'd do a job on the edge of the square no bother

Does anyone know if Deccie Dalton is injured, reading a piece on the Echo tonight they seem to be making the point that he won't be available for the Waterford game at least

Does anyone know if Deccie Dalton is injured, reading a piece on the Echo tonight they seem to be making the point that he won't be available for the Waterford game at least
Read that as well and thought it was just a editor error? Haven't heard anything from anyone else to say that he's actually injured.

Heard from someone that was at the Galway game last weekend that Dalton went off injured, replaced by Sean Twomey. That’s probably the basis for the Echo piece, but until it’s confirmed by management I would not take it as fact that he’s definitely out. Hayes was one contender omitted from the Echo; I don’t see him starting, but I expect he will be introduced.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Murphy & Declan Sinnott
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

23rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼